back-up half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
We need a back-up half to join squad as cover for DCE/Schuster.

Realistically, we should go for one of:

1 Adam Keighran (Roosters). Versatile, fast. Top goal kicker. Would be a starting seven in some teams.

2. Brayden Trindall (Sharks). Doubt we'd get him, but more chance playing first grade with us than Sharks.

3. Adam Clune (Knights). Solid. Experienced. Playing in poor team. Would be much better with us.

We need a back-up half to join squad as cover for DCE/Schuster.

Realistically, we should go for one of:

1 Adam Keighran (Roosters). Versatile, fast. Top goal kicker. Would be a starting seven in some teams.

2. Brayden Trindall (Sharks). Doubt we'd get him, but more chance playing first grade with us than Sharks.

3. Adam Clune (Knights). Solid. Experienced. Playing in poor team. Would be much better with us.
Adam Keighran (Roosters) - competent player, very versatile - yes from me

Is humphreys that good and more importantly is he big enough to cop some first grade?

Hoping for a yes on both answers but besides a couple juniors games a few years ago i haven’t watched him so wondering if he’s actually going to be an option rather than another metcalf (who was “groomed” to be DCEs replacement)

We managed the last 7 or 8 years without any depth in the halves, why would next year be any different.

I can see why Cooper Johns wasn't re-signed by the storm. His highlights videos are just catch and pass or catch and kick.
Hopefully Humphries and Weekes get a shot

Adam Keighran looks like a handy utility too

I'm in both camps.

Humphries and Weekes should be first shot for both half and 5/8 but and NRL experience cheap squad option like Falls, Keighran, Frawley on a 1 year deal on minimum as a bridge to Latu wouldnt go a stray.

I mean I think we had that though this year with Dargan before he got injured

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4