back-up half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually think Jake Clifford could be good fit at Manly. He got the tools. Hasn't appeared to handle the pressure.

Have that sort of player in the squad, where the weight of expectation is on DCE, and Turbo. And we might just have or barman.
And can kick goals too, win win👍

I think our halves in waiting should be given some game time this year.

Bring them on as 17th man, and let them play the last 10-15 minutes of some games that we’ve either already won or already lost.

We can’t just expect youngsters to step up to THE major role in an NRL side with zero first grade experience.
Hope that starts happening now this year Mark. Because it was never going to happen under DES
He literally did this with schuster all year

We need to give our juniors both backs and forwards first opportunities to show what they can do and find out if they can handle the pressure of FG .All these players released by their clubs are either too old or not good enough .A lot of them we have watched in the last few years and I know we have better players in our juniors than them .Bring on 2023 and some young talent .

It will be interesting to see if the young brigade are made available for NSW Cup (be that Blacktown or whatever our 2nd tier setup is) under the new regime. I do believe we have stunted the growth of our younger players by not having them play NSW Cup. I think even Schuster would have been better served this year making his way back through NSW Cup rather having 5 - 10 minute cameos off the bench.

I actually think Jake Clifford could be good fit at Manly. He got the tools. Hasn't appeared to handle the pressure.

Have that sort of player in the squad, where the weight of expectation is on DCE, and Turbo. And we might just have or barman.
Haven't seen a lot of him at Newcastle but watched him a bit in the Cowboys days.

He can kick the ball I'll give him that. But that's probably the only thing he does above average. The rest of his play is mediocre in my opinion.

Haven't seen a lot of him at Newcastle but watched him a bit in the Cowboys days.

He can kick the ball I'll give him that. But that's probably the only thing he does above average. The rest of his play is mediocre in my opinion.
And he’s off to hull

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8