Austin Dias signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he cracks our 1st grade squad, it's because we are well and truly in the wooden spoon position , like he did at The Tigers
No one knows what the future holds and nothing is guaranteed in life feathered friend

The future is for us to prophesize

To have high hopes for or to catastrophize

And we become what we believe

A few more signings like this and Blacktown might actually win a game next year
There you go, and we'd already then have 50% of the entire wins from last season hahaha

But to be fair, the only other team as bad as our Blacktown team was Dias West's team. So maybe we WOULDN'T get improvement ! Haha

Believe in the Magic of the Manly Sea eagles

That has always turned our low times into high premiership winning times

See the source image

Austin Dias is a barnstorming, Kiwi-born forward who made his NRL debut for Wests Tigers against the Warriors in Round 16, 2022. Dias moved to Australia in his late teens and was a member of the Parramatta Eels NYC squad that made the Grand Final in 2017, led by the likes of Reed Mahoney and Dylan Brown. Dias joined Wests Tigers in 2020 on a train-and-trial deal and has since worked his way through the grades to join the NRL squad.

APPEARANCES 15

SCORING​

TRIES 1

ATTACK​

TACKLE BREAKS 5
AVERAGE HIT UPS 6.9
POST CONTACT METRES 402.3

PASSING​

OFFLOADS 3

DEFENCE​

TACKLES MADE 282
TACKLE EFFICIENCY
Tackle Efficiency 91.6%

RUNNING METRES​

AVERAGE RUNNING METRES 68
TOTAL RUNNING METRES 1033

FANTASY​

TOTAL POINTS 370
AVERAGE POINTS 24.7

Why are we bagging this signing? He might just be for depth and is 3rd/4th cab off the rank. Manly or Austin didn't say "to replace Marty Tapau". That wanker Moley did.

Same posters are lauding the signing of Siebold, Flanagan and Dymock and as yet not one of them has signed. And if you feel that Siebold is a step up on Austin comparitively speaking then you must have missed his stellar performance at the broncos.

Me I am just happy for change (and hopefully in the right direction). Let's give them a shot first and there is no way in 2023 we will be challenging Penrith. It will take time.

Austin Dias is a barnstorming, Kiwi-born forward...
his manager wrote this obviously...

...was a member of the Parramatta Eels NYC squad that made the Grand Final in 2017, led by the likes of Reed Mahoney and Dylan Brown.
...not sure I would be trying to associate him with these two given the obvious disparity in their trajectory and old mate Austin's in the ensuing 5 years....

Why are we bagging this signing? He might just be for depth and is 3rd/4th cab off the rank. Manly or Austin didn't say "to replace Marty Tapau". That wanker Moley did.

Same posters are lauding the signing of Siebold, Flanagan and Dymock and as yet not one of them has signed. And if you feel that Siebold is a step up on Austin comparitively speaking then you must have missed his stellar performance at the broncos.

Me I am just happy for change (and hopefully in the right direction). Let's give them a shot first and there is no way in 2023 we will be challenging Penrith. It will take time.
I get your point but at least the coaches have HAD success in the NRL (even Siebold at souffs)...
Personally I do not consider breaking into the tigpies side as success and his returns have been modest at best... not where I would be spending our budget (however small) but it does not rank in the "top 50 stupid sh*t that Manly has done in recent times" so, woteva....

Austin Dias is a barnstorming, Kiwi-born forward who made his NRL debut for Wests Tigers against the Warriors in Round 16, 2022. Dias moved to Australia in his late teens and was a member of the Parramatta Eels NYC squad that made the Grand Final in 2017, led by the likes of Reed Mahoney and Dylan Brown. Dias joined Wests Tigers in 2020 on a train-and-trial deal and has since worked his way through the grades to join the NRL squad.

APPEARANCES 15

SCORING​

TRIES 1

ATTACK​

TACKLE BREAKS 5
AVERAGE HIT UPS 6.9
POST CONTACT METRES 402.3

PASSING​

OFFLOADS 3

DEFENCE​

TACKLES MADE 282
TACKLE EFFICIENCY
Tackle Efficiency 91.6%

RUNNING METRES​

AVERAGE RUNNING METRES 68
TOTAL RUNNING METRES 1033

FANTASY​

TOTAL POINTS 370
AVERAGE POINTS 24.7
Hilarious they refer to the 2017 NYC grand final.

WE WON IT! And we already have Keppie from that Parra side. Our winning props Tarrant and Faatui are nowhere these days, and sadly Titmus is gone.

Guys ( and girls ), Rome wasn’t built in a day , this is going to take time.

We are not an attractive proposition at present so we are going to have to be patient and build accordingly.

And remember there’s a other team taking players at present so there’s some catching up to do in the talent pool.

Don't want to write off our two recruits before they get here but I'm a bit concerned that we only seem to recruit from the wooden spooners. Why are we not raiding the panthers lower grades?

The last few recruits from the tigers have promised a lot but delivered very little imo.

Who would sign for a club when the coaching structure is not even in place?

How can we attract any players when each of the coaches mentioned as being part of the plans have not even put pen to paper?
Is this a Des carry over? Is it crusher (is he still there) or is a Bozo jnr?

Another "low key" signing.
Big unit but don't know much about him but 23 and struggling to start at Tigers is not a great resume.
Hope we get Young who have spoken too and there are a couple of other possibilities of note still in the mix.
Anyone know much about Dias more than has played a few games and is a big front rower ?
Sounds like a WR for the LA Rams!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8