Aussie kid fells England Ashes hero

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Australia has gained some belated revenge for the Ashes defeat, courtesy of a 14-year-old Aussie schoolboy in England.

England wicketkeeper Geraint Jones has revealed he was felled by a bouncer on a school visit, with an Australian doing the damage.

Jones has recalled a bruising recent visit to Canterbury High School.

"At the school I did a Q&A session with the kids before I went into the indoor nets, strapped on a front pad and faced a few gentle deliveries to show them how I tried to cope against Shane Warne and Glenn McGrath," Jones told The Mirror here.

"But one kid came running through the crease, let it go from about 12 yards and hit me on the head - just above the left ear - with a bouncer.

"I wasn't wearing a helmet or gloves and it hurt like hell, although I had to stand there and pretend to laugh it off.

"What made it worse was that a couple of the other kids said to me, as I walked away felling pretty dazed, `He's an Aussie you know'.

"Jeez, you can imagine what I was thinking at that stage."

Jones and the England squad has flew out for their tour of Pakistan

Thats gold, that would be a classic seeing a kind run halfway down the wicket bowling a bouncer.

He was probably fully padded up, and the kids let it go from the crease and just too embarrased to say that he was beaten by an aussie kid.

"England squad has flew out" Some more great grammer from the professional writers - i assume this is a cut and paste Flip

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4