Attn: Matabele - Trivial Pursuit Buff eh?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Ok bad boy. Here's some questions that are oblique. See if you can answer these WITHOUT using electronic means....

01. What is skijoring?

Do you know - or did you look it up? Also - I will make a few questions of weird stuff I know, and see if any of you can answer. I will move on when the right answer has been given.

I know. I actually saw it on a show and a website I was looking at the other week when i was doing the horse racing site

Any wya it is a sport where the jockey is dragged accros the snow by a horse

Exactly !!! Well done Danners...ok ok...I have to make it harder, so I will make it weird question...here you go everyone:-

In the original Star Trek episodes, characters from the Enterprise wearing this colour were most likely to be killed:-

1. Gold
2. Red
3. Blue
4. White

Which one?

actually no one wore white. it should then be Blue because Spok wore red and so did the nav crew and kirk wore gold

So Blue is the correct answer

Actually I change it.

I should have known this.

No one wears white
The oficers wear gold, red or blue

The most part of the crew wear red, which means that more people weaar red, so mathematically Reds are morelikely to be killed

Ok then Ryan what were the last words spoken in the 3rd Lord of the Rings movie? and by whom?
(this is the original theatrical release I mean)

Ok - a tough one:-

Following the Kennedy assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald was convicted of:-

01 First Degree Murder
02 Second Degree Murder
03 First Degree Murder & Treason
04 Nothing

Which one?

nothing, he was shot before he was convicted.

Fro that is just too geeky

Fro - Hmmm...I'd say it was Frodo Baggins, when he was getting onto the elven ship...something along the lines of:-

"And the adventure has just begun" or something similar?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4