Attn: Matabele - Trivial Pursuit Buff eh?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok Danners - correct.

Here's one for Matabele if he's around...

What did Michael Faraday discover???

Fro - Hmmm...I'd say it was Frodo Baggins, when he was getting onto the elven ship...something along the lines of:-

\"And the adventure has just begun\" or something similar?

not in the original dude

the electric motor Rhino.

And Dan it is a bit geeky, but I take umbrage at that coming from someone who knows what colours are worn by what sections in Star Trek :)

Not Frodo Ryan, and nowhere near the ship.

was in Hobbiton but thats the last clue

Michael Faraday: something to do with electricity right?

the electric motor Rhino.

And Dan it is a bit geeky, but I take umbrage at that coming from someone who knows what colours are worn by what sections in Star Trek :)

Not Frodo Ryan, and nowhere near the ship.

was in Hobbiton but thats the last clue

i hated star trek, but i have a photographic memory

Kinda correct guys - Electromagnetic induction...

I'll try and make it more fun again:-

If you are a sandhog, what are you????

Don't look it up either guys...makes it not fun...Guessing and clues is the best way to get it.

Fro: would it be Bilbo and something along the lines of "now I have an ending to the book?

(P.S I use to write trivia questions for my mate who was the trivia master at the Vic on the Park at Newtown. I read many a trivia question and book, the best questions always came from Michael Caines "not many People know this")

sandhogs had something to do with building one of the famous bridges in the US, Golden Gate or Brooklyn bridge. Cant remember which.

Nope Bilbo went with Frodo didnt he?

Ok Dan - you got it....Again. Don't answer the next one...let someone else try:-

Artis Ivey is better known as:-

I will give clues if you ask the right questions.

I am going to assume it is the same as the book.

"Well, I'm back"

Fro: To infinity....and BEYOND !!!

Give us some clues dude.

Daniels finding this stuff on the net !!

*itching to answer the question* but i will let someone else play.

Here is another LOTR question:
Who discovers Eowyn is still alive after she kills the witch king (in the book not the movie)?

Fro: To infinity....and BEYOND !!!

Give us some clues dude.

Daniels finding this stuff on the net !!

I am not finding it on the net. I know the last line of the book, photographic memory and all. The others I know from writing them in the trivia quizes I use to help my mate write

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6