Attention North Sydney Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Here are some of the centenary celebrations - North Sydney are having theirs on 7 Feb. All you bears supporters can get down to old ground, sit under the tree & remember the grand old days of 1921/22.

What a day that will be......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

FEBRUARY
Saturday, February 2: Centenary Fan Day - Telstra Stadium
The Centenary celebrations will kickoff with a huge public fan day featuring all 16 NRL clubs and 400 NRL players at Telstra Stadium. Rugby League fans of all ages can take part in a host of activities, including ARL skills clinics, autograph signings and kicking competitions in what is certain to be the biggest public fan event in the game’s history.

Monday, February 4: Western Suburbs Centenary Anniversary, celebration at Ashfield Town Hall

Thursday, February 7: North Sydney Centenary Anniversary, fans day at North Sydney Oval

Shut the **** up Wheel. Seriously mate. You blokes are like a dog at a bone. Micro thinking.

(Whispers to you) bwahahahahahahaha...Bears !! What a joke !

What time would you like us to pick you up wheel. If you get there early enougb you can get to sit in one of the branches of the fig tree at NSO.

At least Norths never had Jye Mullane play for them and he rates as probably one of the worst players ever in the NRL.

It could be dangerous. Last time I was at NSO the security folks had problems with Bears fans trying to jump the fence. Anyway, they made them climb down and go back and finish watching the game. :)

What time would you like us to pick you up wheel. If you get there early enougb you can get to sit in one of the branches of the fig tree at NSO.

At least Norths never had Jye Mullane play for them and he rates as probably one of the worst players ever in the NRL.

Those bear bastard foisted a nuffie like Cliff Lyons on us too.

It could be dangerous. Last time I was at NSO the security folks had problems with Bears fans trying to jump the fence. Anyway, they made them climb down and go back and finish watching the game. :)

I heard that security at Testra stadium had the same problem in October last year when manly fans tried to leave the ground. They were told to go back inside and watch Melbourne flog their arses off in last years grand final.

One thing about north sydney is that they would have belted the **** out of Croker for smashing Stewart. Not like the soft cock manly forwards who did nothing except go looking for their saucers of milk. :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote author=tookey]

Those bear bastard foisted a nuffie like Cliff Lyons on us too.
[/quote]

Looking back at when cliffy won you premierships is like norths fans looking back to 1921/22. It is so long ago they are merely stats now.

Manly's cupboard has been pretty bare lately and funny how it coincides with the fact that Norths are no longer around for Manly to pinch their players from.
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

[quote author=ManlyBacker]

I heard that security at Testra stadium had the same problem in October last year when manly fans tried to leave the ground. They were told to go back inside and watch Melbourne flog their arses off in last years grand final.

One thing about north sydney is that they would have belted the **** out of Croker for smashing Stewart. Not like the soft cock manly forwards who did nothing except go looking for their saucers of milk. :clap: :clap: :clap:

[/quote]

At least we know what a GF looks like. Norths have never even won one! :blaugh:
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

And how soon you forget that semi final when the Norths forwards stood back and watched the eels belt Taylor black and blue, up hill and down dale.

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
Bring Back the Bears !!!

The most sensible comment in this whole thread. !pray: !pray:
[/quote]

If that happened it would be great, you would Fcuk off :clap:

[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

And how soon you forget that semi final when the Norths forwards stood back and watched the eels belt Taylor black and blue, up hill and down dale.
[/quote]

I didn't see any Manly forwards getting square with Macdougall when he trod on Toovey's head. :violin:

[quote author=tookey]
Bring Back the Bears !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No we would hang around here just to piss you off.

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=tookey]
Bring Back the Bears !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No we would hang around here just to piss you off.

[/quote]

you already are , so nothing would change.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I didn't see any Manly forwards getting square with Macdougall when he trod on Toovey's head. :violin:

[/quote]

In seriousness though guys - I thought it appaulling in a GF that our players stood around after Stewart got smashed. G Stewart was right there !! We almost looked intimidated, then that animal scored !!

He should have thought to himself that he ought to be careful, because the Manly boys will be out to get me from here.

We looked weak in that instance.

Do you guys agree with that?

I'm not condoning violence or anything, but I wonder what Crocker, Cross, Hoffman etc etc would have done if we put the bomb up, and Matai nailed Inglis in just the same way?

My step-brother is a Roosters (made him re-watch the Brooky game this year over Christmas), and he just said he laughed at our players....especially Glenn Stewart he said.

Maybe we just ARE the good guys. Problem with that in this game though - is it gets you nowhere.

That'd be yet another Grand Final we made and Norths didn't. :yeah:

When was Norths last (and only?) GF? 1950 something?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6