Attendees this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For Mata to be half your size, you will be struggling to get into the Jane Try stand and you will need at least two seats if not three!!!
:blaugh: :blaugh: ;)

Hugely important game. I'll be there and I'm expecting to return home with no voice in an intoxicated state to celebrate a Sea Eagles win.

Hugely important game. I'll be there and I'm expecting to return home with no voice in an intoxicated state to celebrate a Sea Eagles win.

Will you go to the club before you head for home?

[quote author=Matabele]
Want me to sneak some canapes out to you?
You are going to the League Mata - won't be canapes let me tell you. You might get a prawn on a stick if you are lucky.

Save that sort of stuff for the tweed coat caviar set in that other game!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Mate - this from the boy who bought Le Snaks in a lunch box to the footy? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'll be there and at the afters, bloody boring as they are, with my two beautiful daughters. We'd better win or there'll be tears all round. They get so emotional at a loss.

I'll be there and at the afters, bloody boring as they are, with my two beautiful daughters. We'd better win or there'll be tears all round. They get so emotional at a loss.
There are a few blokes on this site that you would want to keep away from your daughters. If they cry after a loss meeting a few of this motley collections is likely to bring huge grief and tears. (I keep my girls well away - though one of the main culprits is currently off the market and in luuuurrrrvveee - and the other two are out of towners!!!!!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I have to ask mate. How old are they?

Canteen - It is clear as pie to any normal sane person that one wouldn't even glance at your daughters....through fear of death.

CW's daughters are only young anywys, though he wont introduce me to his eldest daughter.....no idea why

[quote author=DSM5]
There are a few blokes on this site that you would want to keep away from your daughters. If they cry after a loss meeting a few of this motley collections is likely to bring huge grief and tears. (I keep my girls well away - though one of the main culprits is currently off the market and in luuuurrrrvveee - and the other two are out of towners!!!!!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

[/quote]

ha....who would those out of towners be???

[quote author=Matabele]
His eldest daughter is taken.

You say that as though it is a problem to these people Mata ;)
[/quote]

The taken bit doesn't mean much to the randy scurvy dogs that inhabit these boards.

But CW's eldest is also a woman of character.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4