At what time???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
Can we expect to hear about new signings. Do clubs actually ring a bloke at midnight or wait to a decent hour? If we do hear of signings first thing can we assume that dealings were done prior to deadline?

earl, suggest you stay awake and listen to the radio at about 1205 am, all will be revealed, it will honest! ;)

I reckon no matter what dealings are done before june 30, there is just no way of properly monitoring this anti tampering deadline. You couldn't honestly say that the sea eagles have NOT been talking to Lyon before june 30. I think best bet is to give it a week and then the signings will be rolling in!! Or as Pepsi says 5 minutes!!!

Next week J Lyon is going to announce his intentions, Crsuher is getting on a plane to the UK straight after the knights game

Boys, boys, boys.....after I watched Matai lose us the game on Sunday, do you really think I wouldn't come through with the goods and sign us a quality Centre? I'm off to the UK tomorrow, and I expect to rap up Jamie for us by Munyana. I will get on the site and let everyone know as soon as it is done. I've even trimmed my beard, just to look more professional. I've told him we will be doing a straight-up trade with St Helens - in exchange for Jamie, we'll be giving them Willo, Witt, Princess, Deadwood and Dunley.

Boys, boys, boys.....after I watched Matai lose us the game on Sunday, do you really think I wouldn't come through with the goods and sign us a quality Centre? I'm off to the UK tomorrow, and I expect to rap up Jamie for us by Munyana. I will get on the site and let everyone know as soon as it is done. I've even trimmed my beard, just to look more professional. I've told him we will be doing a straight-up trade with St Helens - in exchange for Jamie, we'll be giving them Willo, Witt, Princess, Deadwood and Dunley.

is that all we can offer, they will want more !!!! :dance:

can you also have a chat with BK and ask him if he wants to play with Jamie next year too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4