Arsenal, Cesc Fabregas goal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Has anyone got a clip of this goal.

One of the best goals I have ever seen.

Been trying to hunt down a clip but havent been able to get hold of one yet.

It wa in Arsenal's 5 - 1 win over Rosenborg in the ueafa championship

let me explain it

A ball was passed to him at about waist height, he controlled it and a player came to take it off him, he made it look like he was about to shoot, but instead flicked it over the guys head, knocked it down with his shoulder and leaped into the air for a half volley on his left foot.

Class, ass and composure.

Was brilliant to watch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds more like me on an off day

funnilly enough so did I.

Played fullback and mid field. I was never a striker. Ever. But was a good play maker

I was well still am really good at reading the play.

Im not the quickest man on the field but ill be first to the ball 99 times out of 100.

Im also great at smashing people legally in tackles.

I played soccer in primary school because it's a kids game :p . I would have done that same play a dozen times! :twisted:

ahhh time

its a wonderful thing.

Thats about the same time you caught the 3 metre flathead from your hand reel.

I was well still am really good at reading the play.

Im not the quickest man on the field but ill be first to the ball 99 times out of 100.

Im also great at smashing people legally in tackles.
Do you still play Fluffy? Who for, without giving away your anonymity?

No unfortunatly CW.

My last games have been in the inter faculty sports competitions at uni where each year id start on the bench in the first game then never be taken off.

I have weekend work commitments on a regular basis which deprives me of the time to commit to a team. I feel i would be letting any side down missing 5+ games a year. This commitment is also the reason i didnt get to brookie until the penrith match this year.

I played 13 years for my local club in northern sydney.

were you a bears player?

I coach a North Sydney Bears Youth soccer team.

The facilities are nothing compared to what we had at Beacon Hill but still the teams a team of champs.

Your all welcome to come see us play in the indoor soccer nationals if you want. We are there because we have won our local indoor comp 2 years ina row and are now on top of the table again.

So all wlecome. Its in newcastle in january :D

If you cant play anymore, like me. Coach, its great fun

A lot further north than north sydney. Playing teams like lane cove and artarmon was a pain as they were always 8:30 on the coldest winter days.

Zap i dont play because i cannot make the pace, i wouldnt be playing prem 1 prob prem 2 or 3, but its the commitment i cant give. There is no way i could coach not turning up to 5+ games a year. Ill probably end up being a dad coach one day. lol

i cant play cause i busted my knees. So i coach instead.

Yeah we have to play those teams, we are int he same comp. Sometimes have to drive all the way to Mt Colah and further

I was the further. The only team further than Mt Colah.

One of the youth games had more than 15 players that went to my school and the ref was also there. That was against Mt Colah.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2