Are we now shopping Lussick and Kelly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This doesn't make sense and to me is just more media speculation BS.

Darcy Lussick came out on Twitter and said it wasn't true, going so far as saying his manager told him NOT to print it.

Yet for some reason, people ignore that and still believe we are trying to offload him and Brian Kelly.

Why on earth would we be trying to shop players to Newcastle to be able to fit in Pearce? Newcastle are also after Pearce. Hodko's body is shot, he's a lame duck. Mullen has had to retire hurt. They need a halfback of some quality and want Pearce, they aren't going to take a prone to giving away silly penalties front rower and a centre three-quarter with only one year of top grade experience when they need a quality, experienced half to lead their team.

It just doesn't make any sense.

What next....we're shopping Jake around? Or Kapow or Tommy or Api or Walker?

Last edited:
IF.... if Manly succeed in off loading Kelly and Lussick and grab Pearce....

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Brad Parker/Tom Wright
Akulia Uate
DCE
Mitchell Pearce
Lloyd Perret
Api Koroisau
Martin Taupau
Curtis Sironen
Frank Winterstein
Jake Trbojevic

A. Fonua-Blake
Kelepi Tanginoa
Shaun Lane
Lewis Brown

This team IMO looks considerably weaker.

Powered by ForumApps

Mentioned on the grill team this morning that Kelly and Lussick to be off loaded to fit Pearce in , but are saying that they think he will end up at the knights .

You would think we would try to offload someone at a higher value than Kelly to relieve cap pressure. Maybe we just see Tom Write as our centre and need to move Kelly while we are making moves.....?

Wright or Parker will be as good as Kelly.

Lussick is replaceable by a low rent guy because he’s usually out half the season. He’s a handful of decent games a year mixed with brain explosions and injuries.

Weidler reporting it and now Crawley. Where there is smoke there is fire. All the reports suggest we are short a few $$$ for Pearce and then this. It wouldnt surprise me in the least. Not sure he is worth cleaning house for though.

Couldn't agree more - I'm ambivalent as to whether or not Pearce comes or not, he has his plusses & his minuses and yes we need a half and all that...... but why we are frantically selling off other players ( cleaning house as you rightly put it ) just to fit in Pearce puzzles me greatly. All seems a bit ad hoc & reactionary to me.

Good fukken Jesus on a stick .... some goose with an agenda writes a rumour .... nek minut .... every disaffected, intellectually challenged numbnut accepts it as gospel ... and never ones to miss an opportunity ... use it to bag the **** out of Bozo, Barrett, the club ...

Could some of you whinging experts at least wait to see if it's true before carrying on like heros.

Good fukken Jesus on a stick .... some goose with an agenda writes a rumour .... nek minut .... every disaffected, intellectually challenged numbnut accepts it as gospel ... and never ones to miss an opportunity ... use it to bag the **** out of Bozo, Barrett, the club ...

Could some of you whinging experts at least wait to see if it's true before carrying on like heros.

So if I see a rumour saying that to make room we are trading the Trbojevic brothers for the Morris Twins I should ignore that ?

Who is heros? A greek god? Zorba?

So if I see a rumour saying that to make room we are trading the Trbojevic brothers for the Morris Twins I should ignore that ?

No ... not ignore it ... just wait for confirmation before grabbing pitchforks and burning Brookie to the ground.

PSS Given that scenario .. I have a cigar lighter we could use.

Thats crazy. The Turbos are our future. Who is running this club? Bloody Penn wants us to run last so he can relocate us to Perth for millions. I've always suspected it. We need a rally down brookvale rd. Who's with me?
You can do ' tongue in cheek ' better the most of us on here Terry

Mentioned on the grill team this morning that Kelly and Lussick to be off loaded to fit Pearce in , but are saying that they think he will end up at the knights .

The grill team is simply Matty Johns trying to entice him to Newy (and good on him still supporting his old club)

If you think back about player movement rumours over the past couple of years involving us...yes some have been wrong but plenty have been right too let's not kid ourselves.

I would suggest there's at decent chance they are trying to move at least 1 of Lussick or Kelly on to free up space for Pearce as reported. Darcy may not know about it and is probably telling the truth, but surely step 1 is the contact the Knights and see if there is any interest from them before you talk to Darcy etc.

Just because it doesn't end up happening in every case and all parties don't agree the move doesn't mean it isn't happening behind the scenes.

I'm of the view that, with his Knights glasses on, it's just "Matty-Johns-speak". In other words, wishful thinking...

I'm of the view that, with his Knights glasses on, it's just "Matty-Johns-speak". In other words, wishful thinking...

Yep, read straight from The Telegraph article this morning. As has been mentioned though Lussick has rubbished this (We'd be foolish to offload a prop given, potentially a starting one at that, given we are already light on) and I highly doubt they'd release Kelly, although Tom Wright has been training at centre.

Yep, read straight from The Telegraph article this morning. As has been mentioned though Lussick has rubbished this (We'd be foolish to offload a prop given, potentially a starting one at that, given we are already light on) and I highly doubt they'd release Kelly, although Tom Wright has been training at centre.

How is he looking in training?

Any other boys going well, possible break out years so far?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8