Are we now shopping Lussick and Kelly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

smithy

Reserve Grader
So the latest as reported by Steve Crawley in the Tele in order to make room for Pearce has us shopping both Darcy Lussick and Brian Kelly to the knights.

While Manly are said to be in the box seat to sign Pearce, they are still trying to offload players despite releasing Blake Green to the New Zealand Warriors.

The Daily Telegraph has been told the Knights have been approached about their interest in signing Manly pair Darcy Lussick and Brian Kelly.

Interesting if we are shopping both. While Kelly hasnt set the world on fire he is still young and developing. This would more than likely point to Kelly not having a mortgage on a centre spot for round 1.

So the latest as reported by Steve Crawley in the Tele in order to make room for Pearce has us shopping both Darcy Lussick and Brian Kelly to the knights.

While Manly are said to be in the box seat to sign Pearce, they are still trying to offload players despite releasing Blake Green to the New Zealand Warriors.

The Daily Telegraph has been told the Knights have been approached about their interest in signing Manly pair Darcy Lussick and Brian Kelly.

Interesting if we are shopping both. While Kelly hasnt set the world on fire he is still young and developing. This would more than likely point to Kelly not having a mortgage on a centre spot for round 1.

I think there are not that many players who we can shop around so if we need cap space....................

Lussick has been pretty good at times and in fact, certain games was the Chief aggressor when the opposition were winning the contact and out muscling the pack....if he does go, will need someone to step into that role ...maybe Sipley?
Tom Wright after a strong pre season and possibly showing ability in trials will be a definite opposition to grab Kelly's spot.
This is no disrespect to Kelly who played far better than many rated him in 2017 - more the fact the talents of young Wright, if his attitude is good - has the attributes to be a genuine star.

Lussick has been pretty good at times and in fact, certain games was the Chief aggressor when the opposition were winning the contact and out muscling the pack....if he does go, will need someone to step into that role ...maybe Sipley?
Tom Wright after a strong pre season and possibly showing ability in trials will be a definite opposition to grab Kelly's spot.
This is no disrespect to Kelly who played far better than many rated him in 2017 - more the fact the talents of young Wright, if his attitude is good - has the attributes to be a genuine star.
Let’s not count Brad Parker out too. Probably has the jump on Wright for Round 1.

Well I'd like to know who is coming in to play prop if Darcy isn't in the picture. I'd be surprised if Man can do without the D man. Next.

So let me get this correct we expect drugcastle to take a couple of our players so we can get Pearce? the same Pearce they want lol. I say it again why is our cap so tight? someone has ****ed up my guess Fulton and that's why he left. Poor old Gorman hope he can balance the books because with our roster we should be not even close to cap. This shopping players around does nothing for team morale normally I wouldn't believe it but it is obvious we are desperate for Pearce.

This is ducking crazy. So darcy being shopped no doubt clubs will come to party.
Kelly as well. **** Pearce really does this highlight to me our million dollar man not so million dollar in dce

So let me get this correct we expect drugcastle to take a couple of our players so we can get Pearce? the same Pearce they want lol. I say it again why is our cap so tight? someone has ****ed up my guess Fulton and that's why he left. Poor old Gorman hope he can balance the books because with our roster we should be not even close to cap. This shopping players around does nothing for team morale normally I wouldn't believe it but it is obvious we are desperate for Pearce.
No, we are not saying don’t go after Pearce and we we will give you a player or two. We are saying you are not getting him but we can help you. It’s musical deck chairs.

Trading off darcy crazy. We lost a starter in bj. So where confident afb, perrett or sipley can start. Thats a big risk
This is reminding me of the days of keeping dce and foz. And ending up wirh a custard pack starling, horo, sen lafao surely when not dumb enough to go down this path.

Think this answers it

Attachments

• AE35D8E8-EB6C-4EB2-80CD-5E3427FE14B8.png
    AE35D8E8-EB6C-4EB2-80CD-5E3427FE14B8.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 175
Weidler reporting it and now Crawley. Where there is smoke there is fire. All the reports suggest we are short a few $$$ for Pearce and then this. It wouldnt surprise me in the least. Not sure he is worth cleaning house for though.
Even if we don't end up with pearce it's worth cleaning the sh-it stain in our house..

I really like Kelly and hope to see him develop in 2018, but Uate did alright at centre and maybe Parker /Twright can ply their trade on the wing for a year

If we are going to release players especially in the forwards to get Pearce that's stupid. Without forwards DCE and Pearce won't do anything..

Oh ..ffs if we are that financially fkd ! Why would you even put in a bid or show the bloke around .. Just go with wat we have this has become comical.. Fkn sign carney for 200k or i supose we gotta offload darcy or someone to do that.. Fmd get it over & done with every time we try & recruit someone it turns into a circus .. I really wanted pearce but not if your gonna fk up everything were trying to build..

Oh ..ffs if we are that financially fkd ! Why would you even put in a bid or show the bloke around .. Just go with wat we have this has become comical.. Fkn sign carney for 200k or i supose we gotta offload darcy or someone to do that.. Fmd get it over & done with every time we try & recruit someone it turns into a circus .. I really wanted pearce but not if your gonna fk up everything were trying to build..
Calm down and wait to see what happens. People cried blue murder over losing Buhrer and Parcell too, but we definitely improved.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11