Are we going to name a team/squad?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem with denying Walker the right to play is that it is contrary to the standards of Australian law whereby someone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Now I don't know if Walker is innocent or guilty or what the factors were relating to the matter, and I certainly don't support domestic violence though its far cry from sexual assault as some media outlets are trying to group it with. But as soon as we start action on someone before the legal processes have determined if he is guilty we are like a lynch party on a course of vigilantism. We have no right to judge a person in this country until legal processes determine their status. It is entirely against the values of this country. Surely the Brett Stewart incident should have taught us all something.

The problem with denying Walker the right to play is that it is contrary to the standards of Australian law whereby someone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Now I don't know if Walker is innocent or guilty or what the factors were relating to the matter, and I certainly don't support domestic violence though its far cry from sexual assault as some media outlets are trying to group it with. But as soon as we start action on someone before the legal processes have determined if he is guilty we are like a lynch party on a course of vigilantism. We have no right to judge a person in this country until legal processes determine their status. It is entirely against the values of this country. Surely the Brett Stewart incident should have taught us all something.
Well said
Walker until he has his day in court has to be given like everyone else the presumption of innocence.If he is found guilty then he can face the consequences both from the law and the NRL.

Seeing as Barrett is still on the books I have been told he is job sharing with Des so we don't breech his contractual obligations of being NRL coach. Des picks team - Barrett fills out team sheet. Trent hasn't been able to find a desk to sit at and fulfil his part of the process yet. Patience, he'll get there.

I've heard for years that we don't have a pen. Maybe Trent has to supply that as well.

Under NRL rules, must we release a team list for a trial?
All things considered expect Des to keep silent, let the siege mentality begin.

Under NRL rules, must we release a team list for a trial?
All things considered expect Des to keep silent, let the siege mentality begin.
The team will be released when Des wants it released and not before

We might as well just make our own team list for this game. Good thing it is moved to Shark Park.

1 Hopoate
2 Taufua
3 Parker
4 Elliott
5 Anderson
6 Cust
7 Metcalf
8 Perrett
9 Docker-Clay
10 Pasaka
11 Gosiewski
12 Winterstein
13 Olakau'atu

14 Kioa
15 Miski
16 Saunders
17 Waddell
18 Mauala
19 Keppie
20 Mati-Leefe

We might as well just make our own team list for this game. Good thing it is moved to Shark Park.

1 Hopoate
2 Taufua
3 Parker
4 Elliott
5 Anderson
6 Cust
7 Metcalf
8 Perrett
9 Docker-Clay
10 Pasaka
11 Gosiewski
12 Winterstein
13 Olakau'atu

14 Kioa
15 Miski
16 Saunders
17 Waddell
18 Mauala
19 Keppie
20 Mati-Leefe
In that case Hoops, keen to see how the 1, 7, 13 & 17 go....also how Elliott plays at centre.

Warnie often bowled nothing but leggies in a warm up match, and would get carted around the park.

Elliott been training at centre and fullback all pre season.

No team sheet. Let the Jedi DES mind games begin.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8