Are we going to name a team/squad?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
For the Sharks trial?

Every other club seems to have......C'mon Manly, your fans are absolutely hanging for this

Obviously you all haven't heard the latest - we can't name a team because the NRL has withdrawn every Manly players registration because we J walked across Narrabeen Road

Let it Be @Supreme Leader

bio_abbeyroad_promojpg.jpg

@BOZO are you getting down to watch the game given it’s a lot closer to home for you
I did last season but I am on night shift form Friday . Shift works sucks but you have to pay the bills . I look after the security of a P1 Government site.
I like the job and responsibilities and I am lucky to have the internet in the control room where I get to chat with all you feathered friends when it gets quite .
With rotating shift work you get to watch some games live .
Will you be able to go to the game ?

No
I did last season but I am on night shift form Friday . Shift works sucks but you have to pay the bills . I look after the security of a P1 Government site.
I like the job and responsibilities and I am lucky to have the internet in the control room where I get to chat with all you feathered friends when it gets quite .
With rotating shift work you get to watch some games live .
Will you be able to go to the game ?

No unfortunately, was going to Lottoland but will be at the Round 1 game at Balmain

Doesn’t really matter , it’s a trial , they’ll name about 28 anyway and most first graders will only get 10 minutes maximum at best.

Sure it is not the end of the world but it is a fan engagement piece. There is absolutely no negatives to naming a team or simply a squad in fact it is a positive as there are so many stories that can be spun out of it

Just don't understand why we wouldn't

And don't give me Walker.....you are either going to play him or not, whatever way you swing, naming the squad doesn't effect it

Sure it is not the end of the world but it is a fan engagement piece. There is absolutely no negatives to naming a team or simply a squad in fact it is a positive as there are so many stories that can be spun out of it

Just don't understand why we wouldn't

And don't give me Walker.....you are either going to play him or not, whatever way you swing, naming the squad doesn't effect it
I am with @Mark from Brisbane on this one but I can see your point .
In life you cant please them all I guess

Just breath. Its only a trial match. If it were up to me I wouldn't start Walker this week as it is a good opportunity to try the newbies out. Interesting times ahead. Just as a side note I must say I find the hypocrisy of the NRL very hard to take. They would not even let us resign our existing squad whilst we were under investigation yet the Sharks were permitted to sign Johnson and The tigers signed Jennings. Why are they being treated differently we deserve an explanation.

Seeing as Barrett is still on the books I have been told he is job sharing with Des so we don't breech his contractual obligations of being NRL coach. Des picks team - Barrett fills out team sheet. Trent hasn't been able to find a desk to sit at and fulfil his part of the process yet. Patience, he'll get there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4