Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Andrew Johns should be barred from commentating on any knights game. He only commentates on the good things that the knights do but dead silent on the Saints. He is truly embarrassing. some of his comments seems to be just to justify his presence on the team. Thanks to Johns commentating I am rooting for the Dragons I truly hope the Dragons hammer the knights.
Andrew Johns should be barred from calling all games

Bring back Rex
Back at Balgowlah Boys High in the early seventies, it was traditional to receive in year 12 all the educationally challenged lads from the local private schools, usually Christian Bros. and occasional Scots or Grammar Boy. In my year 12 we received Kirk Mossop, he was a tough, likable kid with none of Rex's "Bigger than life" personality.
Later that year, there were bushfires in many Northern beach suburbs, including a large one at Dobroyd on a Saturday that got very close to Rex's home, myself Kirk and a few others had been putting out spot fires nearby most of the morning and eventually found ourselves back at the Mossop family home. Where we all flopped onto the lawn covered in black soot and passed around the garden hose for a drink. At which point a Holden pulled up in the street and out jumped Rex "going Buresque" He grabbed the hose out of my hand and demanded " what the FARK are you doing on my lawn, You long haired CAN'T.
PISS OFF he yelled "or deal with the cops"
We all bolted to the front footpath, including Kirk, who eventually jogged around to the back door and went in and explained.
No apology was forthcoming.
We didn't expect one.
BRING BACK REX.

Back at Balgowlah Boys High in the early seventies, it was traditional to receive in year 12 all the educationally challenged lads from the local private schools, usually Christian Bros. and occasional Scots or Grammar Boy. In my year 12 we received Kirk Mossop, he was a tough, likable kid with none of Rex's "Bigger than life" personality.
Later that year, there were bushfires in many Northern beach suburbs, including a large one at Dobroyd on a Saturday that got very close to Rex's home, myself Kirk and a few others had been putting out spot fires nearby most of the morning and eventually found ourselves back at the Mossop family home. Where we all flopped onto the lawn covered in black soot and passed around the garden hose for a drink. At which point a Holden pulled up in the street and out jumped Rex "going Buresque" He grabbed the hose out of my hand and demanded " what the FARK are you doing on my lawn, You long haired CAN'T.
PISS OFF he yelled "or deal with the cops"
We all bolted to the front footpath, including Kirk, who eventually jogged around to the back door and went in and explained.
No apology was forthcoming.
We didn't expect one.
BRING BACK REX.
I think he may have had a few of those moments from his house at Forty Baskets.

I think he may have had a few of those moments from his house at Forty Baskets.
On another occasion I witnessed him accosting a bloke walking back to his car from the "nude" beach, to be honest none of the local lads bothered going there for a purve, the place was full of "wrinklies"

Its amazing how the Nostradamus team on channel 9 can actually predict any teams plays after it happens. Gus and company will state for eg watch this player1 takes the line to give an inside pass to player 2 who catches opposition napping who follows through with a grub kick to the in goal area that is missed by the fullback, winger etc and scores a try and that is how is done." all this while watching the replay. the caller then goes to another commentator in this case asks super brain johns is that what you thought was going to happen.Of course John answers that is the play that player 1 has been perfecting since he was in his mother's womb. But it was my direct involvement during training that made it sublime. Gus interjects with WOW JUST WOW. What a bunch of WBankers

On another occasion I witnessed him accosting a bloke walking back to his car from the "nude" beach, to be honest none of the local lads bothered going there for a purve, the place was full of "wrinklies"
Was that when he protested at having genitals thrust at his face haha.

I try to take the death-riding as a compliment. Commentators were willing the Warriors home yesterday against the chooks, another strong club. The 3 Roosters fans out there would have equal reason to be pissed with biased commentary. The Broadcasters love an underdog and an upset - makes for feel good tv.

Couldn't see Rex sitting in Bay U...
"George Garnett, Professor of History at Oxford University has found 93 penises in the Bayeux Tapestry. Five of them are attached to men."
KingHaroldRex.JPG

;)

Its amazing how the Nostradamus team on channel 9 can actually predict any teams plays after it happens. Gus and company will state for eg watch this player1 takes the line to give an inside pass to player 2 who catches opposition napping who follows through with a grub kick to the in goal area that is missed by the fullback, winger etc and scores a try and that is how is done." all this while watching the replay. the caller then goes to another commentator in this case asks super brain johns is that what you thought was going to happen.Of course John answers that is the play that player 1 has been perfecting since he was in his mother's womb. But it was my direct involvement during training that made it sublime. Gus interjects with WOW JUST WOW. What a bunch of WBankers

Was that when he protested at having genitals thrust at his face haha.
Mossop was never far from the headlines. In 1976 he made a citizen's arrest of a nudist he said was strolling through his garden at the family's Balgowlah home. The man was on his way back from visiting nearby Reef Beach. Mossop pounced as the man was putting on his trousers in a car. God only knows why this bloke would have walked up the road from the Reef beach track and detoured through the Mossop garden to get back to his car....More like Rex was waiting for the poor bastard at the end of Beatty street, Rex lived at number 11 a good 80 metres from the Beatty St track.

Once when a spectator made a smart remark during a game, Mossop grabbed him by the hair, continued commentating and gave him a few backhanders with his free hand. Ah the good old days.
1650244316953.png

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8