Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He mentioned a couple of times that Warrior fans had good reason to feel robbed like they were even in the contest, he's always got a snide remark to make about the Eagles, I just can't stand the bloke 🤬
One dubious converted try to Tapau in a 44-12 scoreline. Yes I can see why he would be upset.

Dan Ginnane and Cooper ( the story Teller ) Cronk bored me to tears the other night, especially when Haumole used Montoya as a speed bump ,suggesting that there could be a problem with the the way he went into Montoya. This is what I mean. They mention some teams and players when they do something that borders on the edge but other players they wont, even forward passes. Depends which team is playing

Dan Ginnane and Cooper ( the story Teller ) Cronk bored me to tears the other night, especially when Haumole used Montoya as a speed bump ,suggesting that there could be a problem with the the way he went into Montoya. This is what I mean. They mention some teams and players when they do something that borders on the edge but other players they wont, even forward passes. Depends which team is playing
Since when has dropping the shoulder into a tackle by an attacking player been illegal....oh.. only if it's seen by the over the top biased folks on Fox...

If the tv networks are serious about growing their viewing numbers why are they not developing better commentators?
I would actually prefer total silence instead of having to hear Voss prattle on incessantly with his rehearsed jokes which are not funny and his totally non-fascinating stats trivia, but worst of all, he actually talks over the experts (ie people who have actually played the game at top level) and insists on giving his own 'expert' opinion of everything including what the ref and bunker should do.
His commentary was almost as annoying to me as seeing our finals chances evaporating.
Rant over!

Bloody outstanding from Michael Clarke this morning getting stuck into the old drunk, was that far over Buzz he had to pull out the “you know nothing about league” card haha

He did the same the other day. He gave it to NRL360 for the way they were sticking it to the club about all the different messages they were putting across about all the inuendo about the club and Des

Complain to Fox. I do every weekend about Ginnane and Ennis.

It has had no affect but i will press on.

I am sure at least one of 200 tweets about Gasnier got through and he is gorne.

If the tv networks are serious about growing their viewing numbers why are they not developing better commentators?
I would actually prefer total silence instead of having to hear Voss prattle on incessantly with his rehearsed jokes which are not funny and his totally non-fascinating stats trivia, but worst of all, he actually talks over the experts (ie people who have actually played the game at top level) and insists on giving his own 'expert' opinion of everything including what the ref and bunker should do.
His commentary was almost as annoying to me as seeing our finals chances evaporating.
Rant over!
The closed nature of our media rights really limits the ability of new voices to actually rise

Channel nine commentary is the lowest ever.

Sterlo and Rabs Warren are big losses.

Now you have that guy commentating who over-exaggerates every play, and a bunch of monotone muppets (Slater, Smith, Johns stc.) around him. So boring. Thurston is trying to be the court jester but it does not work for mine.

If Gould and Fatty weren't there it would be unlistenable.

NYEagle

Bloody outstanding from Michael Clarke this morning getting stuck into the old drunk, was that far over Buzz he had to pull out the “you know nothing about league” card haha

I'm one of the first to admit that when Clarkey started on the BSB you could tell he was a newbie and he struggled.
He has since grown into the role of being a sports commentator and isn't afraid to call it as he sees it regardless of what sport it is, that's what we want. Just because he excelled at cricket doesn't mean he's not entitled to have an opinion on anything else.

Responding to Buzz's "you no nothing about league" he played that straight back over his head with " you and I have played the same amount of Origins" shows how far he's come.

I'm one of the first to admit that when Clarkey started on the BSB you could tell he was a newbie and he struggled.
He has since grown into the role of being a sports commentator and isn't afraid to call it as he sees it regardless of what sport it is, that's what we want. Just because he excelled at cricket doesn't mean he's not entitled to have an opinion on anything else.

Responding to Buzz's "you no nothing about league" he played that straight back over his head with " you and I have played the same amount of Origins" shows how far he's come.

I loved how he said to him “I’ve been watching 41 years, you have for 80 years” haha

We got our own SENZ station over here about a year ago, Brendon McCullum was an outstanding host before taking the England job

Some random thoughts from me.

I hate Matt Nables bull**** previews, they have got old very fast.

Jake Duke is so ordinary.

Braith Anasta is a great host of 360, so much better than giggling Vonnie. I never thought i would say this.

Some random thoughts from me.

I hate Matt Nables bull**** previews, they have got old very fast.

Jake Duke is so ordinary.

Braith Anasta is a great host of 360, so much better than giggling Vonnie. I never thought i would say this.
Totally agree with you on Nable’s pre match stuff and Braith. But on Jake Duke, he is just starting out and at least he doesn’t make it about himself, unlike the other so called journos.

It’s clear that Fox see Voss as their number 1 caller. How, I do not know. If only he just called the footy….

I wanted to watch the Rabbits/Rorters game again, but thought I’d watch the Nine replay just to get a different view point. It took me about 4 hours to watch. Mainly because of the thousand ads they stuck in there. As for the commentary, all I can say is if you hear me whinging about the FOX commentary ever again, feel free to give me an uppercut. FMD.:sick::sick::sick:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8