Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I never liked Anasta as a commentator but gee he is so well suited to hosting nrl360. His work on it is very watchable. He needs to stay on there for good.
Yeah agree. I watched 360 last night for the first time this year. I enjoyed it.

at times you can see anasta reckons kent is off his chops,
even hooper and anasta watch the 2 boofheads and laugh. not a rothfield fan but kents lack of respect for the old dog is poor
he is good for the show as he wont let kent get the last word in ad nauseam

The commentators willing the Titans on in the 2nd half was nauseating, thank god we were up by 8 with 10 to go. They would of been having heart attacks if it was any less.

The commentators willing the Titans on in the 2nd half was nauseating, thank god we were up by 8 with 10 to go. They would of been having heart attacks if it was any less.

They were certainly willing the tits to knock us off, I had to mute it for a while before I lost my sh1t

Warren Smith has 100 yards on Voss or Ginnane as callers.

Why was Flanagan death-riding us?

I'm not sure why he's on the air anyway - besides the lack of character that is the nrl-tv cabals.

sharks - busted for drugs ~except~ their premiership year (straight up lie by the nrl to avoid the unpleasant but correct duty of stripping away a trophy from the current pm's team)

flan - busted for breaking the rules during his punishment

tv - oh lets get him on the air so he gets a fat pay cheque and let's not mention the war.

Anyway -

Remember last year when they brought him in the first time when Manly played the dogs with his kid playing? Oh my goodness, his one sided commentary was terrible to listen to, unprofessional at best, but as we've seen... tv 'people' have no soul (or sole - before mark and dan turn this into a fishing thread anyway).

They were certainly willing the tits to knock us off, I had to mute it for a while before I lost my sh1t
100% ERon When ever it was a change in possession to the Tits, the Commentary team springs into life with all sorts of advise on how to beat us. The 6 again's were baffling to say the least, what the ref was pulling us up for, apparently it only applies to us...uhg !! and don't get me started on the tap on the shoulder from Saab, that had that try disallowed.

I can just, only just tolerate Voss and Alexander when it doesn't involve Parra or Penrith. No chance of their annoying bias in this game Saints vs Knights.

Andrew Johns should be barred from commentating on any knights game. He only commentates on the good things that the knights do but dead silent on the Saints. He is truly embarrassing. some of his comments seems to be just to justify his presence on the team. Thanks to Johns commentating I am rooting for the Dragons I truly hope the Dragons hammer the knights.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8