Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Who the fk let Know-it-all Cronk out of the Clive Churchill studios (were you could mute the halftime hindsight show) and they’ve let him in the box with Vossy. I could only handle 20 minutes of his dullard commentary. He is just painful to listen too. On mute for the rest of the game.

What a great legacy he leaves. 55 years. Amazing.
Warren called 99 Origins, 45 grand finals, three Melbourne Cups and many years of Australia’s premier swimmers over three Olympics campaigns
As he said. He has nothing to prove. Well done Ray.

Warren called 99 Origins, 45 grand finals, three Melbourne Cups and many years of Australia’s premier swimmers over three Olympics campaigns
Yep , unlike the current lot he was very impartial ( most of the time ).

The only one I like is Danica, and she does not have to call games.

I think Emma Lawrence is good too when she talks to the players.

I miss Erin. She was funny.

Oh wait, what are we talking about?

NYEagle

The only one I like is Danica, and she does not have to call games.

I think Emma Lawrence is good too when she talks to the players.

I miss Erin. She was funny.

Oh wait, what are we talking about?

NYEagle
Shame on you for not mentioning Lara.

I would have to say (with some authority) that at the very least, they are the worst since Caesar’s Roman Raiders played Hannibal’s Carthaginian Elephants in the Mediterranean Knockout Shield competition, all those centuries ago.

By the way, Hannibal’s team did ok.
Hey Terry, can you say hello to your Brother Bernie for me.
Back in the 80's I loved seeing The Zarsoff Brothers at The Glider Room, Dee Why Hotel.

Yes, I like Danika Mason, a little bit too much, if you know what I mean.
Danika got the job because she's an intelligent, talented journalist and presenter.
Emma Lawrence is excellent, very funny, though not always on purpose.
Today, Emma was talking about a player that had a great relationship with Wayne Bennett at The Dragons when they won the Premiership in 2011.
Nobody corrected her though. Wayne Bennett coached Manly to the Premiership in 2011, didn't he??
Seriously, Emma is great, I love her.
Erin Molan was brilliant, she's too busy with her Radio job now.
Erin has the ability to laugh at herself, that is a great quality to have.
Allana Ferguson's voice is so annoying that I don't listen to her.
Allana is from THE SHIYA, ya know what I mean??
For those of us that speak properly, THE SHIYA is The Sutherland Shire.
I from The Manly - Warringah Shire.
The True God's Country.

The Rugby League presenter and commentator that makes me lose the will to live is Paul Gallen.
The tragedy is that he appears on the panels of all the Footy Shows that I and all of us watch on Channel 9.
I don't like anything about him.
I hate the way Gallen talks all over people.
He'll make a long winded comment, then stop, and as soon as someone else starts to respond he'll talk over them.
Ch9 have fabricated the Gus v Gallen aspect of the100% Footy show as if Gallen would be on the same level as the super intelligent and 99% correct Phil ' Gus ' Gould.

Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to put someone like Paul Gallen in the Media.

PAUL ' Fatty ' VAUTIN is a very intelligent and funny guy that knows everything about our great game. I could listen to THE VAUTIN all day long. " Turn it up, that'll do me "
I'll tell you who else is a talent that should have permanent roles on Footy shows and that is SAM THAIDAY.
Sam has a good voice that is easy to listen to, he's insightful and very funny and entertaining.
I know they are both from QLD, though NSW must have similar types of 'personalities' to get on to replace Gallen.

My Mute button has never been so busy.

If I knew how, I would start a campaign to get Paul Gallen off our TV screens.

Let me know what you all think.

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Like most Sea Eagles supporters, I never liked Cam Smith (even though I acknowledge he was a great player & referee). However, having listened to some of his podcasts, I think he is unrivalled as an expert on the game and enjoy listening to him sharing his knowledge.

I kinda like Warren Smith, he's entertaining and comes out with some funny observations.
Voss is an ars*h*le, he was still carrying on about Manly during the Raiders/chook game, I think about as much of him as I did Ray Warren, it's not the role of the commentary team to show bias towards or against any team, they're there to call the game not spew their personal dislike for my footy team out through my speakers, I don't pay monthly to hear this deadsh*t hang sh*t on the team I love, I shouldn't have to turn my mute on to avoid that garbage, that's not what the moron is paid to do and it's not why I pay a fee to watch the nrl🤬🤬🤬

Ron you really do hate Rabs. That is the first ever "dislike" I’ve got from you.@:D

Voss is an ars*h*le, he was still carrying on about Manly during the Raiders/chook game, I think about as much of him as I did Ray Warren, it's not the role of the commentary team to show bias towards or against any team, they're there to call the game not spew their personal dislike for my footy team out through my speakers, I don't pay monthly to hear this deadsh*t hang sh*t on the team I love, I shouldn't have to turn my mute on to avoid that garbage, that's not what the moron is paid to do and it's not why I pay a fee to watch the nrl🤬🤬🤬
What was he saying?

Couldn't of penned it better myself ER, you just know after the first 5min how the commentary is going to pan out. I like it when we do a number on an opposing team and the biased commentary does a 360 the other way, falling over themselves trying to make up excuses for the team they favoured.

Like most Sea Eagles supporters, I never liked Cam Smith (even though I acknowledge he was a great player & referee). However, having listened to some of his podcasts, I think he is unrivalled as an expert on the game and enjoy listening to him sharing his knowledge.
Must admit Smith was one of very few who stood up for Lawton in that upending tackle that got him sent off and 4 wks suspension.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10