• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't get me wrong here guys. While Froggy is certainly getting a lot better as a dummy half, my comment wasn't about the quality of his play compared to that of Manase Fainu or Api Koroisau.

Seriously ... when was the last time anyone heard of Croker getting into trouble off the field to the point where he ends up in court or constantly on the back page or the subject of the television media for being an idiot??
Clearly Api is a better “player”…

Anyone still want to complain about Lachlan Croker as our #9??
Before he gave us reason to complain . When a team you love gets thrashed consistently like Manly did and you see players missing tackles there is nothing to praise about
It is good to see he lifted his game

Attachments

• Pimp My Ride.jpg
    Pimp My Ride.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
Not sure why you’d be thinking with your little head when you’ve got a hot blonde like that at home e wet night .

Silly boy
Dont forget an age old truth.

It doesnt matter how good looking she or he is there is someone in their past thats taken so much **** and was so over them they didnt want to touch them with a 100ft pole.

Well I guess his only human, albeit just not a very smart or loyal one by the look of it.

Big question now, will this affect his football, unhappy personal life, bad press, marriage breakdown, fatal attraction! who knows, Api seems like a pretty resilient and well liked player, personally I can’t imagine it will be all smooth sailing, be very interesting to see if it effects his game.

Well I guess his only human, albeit just not a very smart or loyal one by the look of it.

Big question now, will this affect his football, unhappy personal life, bad press, marriage breakdown, fatal attraction! who knows, Api seems like a pretty resilient and well liked player, personally I can’t imagine it will be all smooth sailing, be very interesting to see if it effects his game.
Exactly right. This could derail the Panthers season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4