• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously ... when was the last time anyone heard of Croker getting into trouble off the field to the point where he ends up in court or constantly on the back page or the subject of the television media for being an idiot??
Ironically, when was the last time anyone heard Koroisau get in trouble for being an idiot?

We can't assume anything. Croker looks like a clean skin but Api did too. In fact, of all the Manly players i've known over the years, he was the last one i'd expect to see on the back page for the wrong reasons.

Ironically, when was the last time anyone heard Koroisau get in trouble for being an idiot?

We can't assume anything. Croker looks like a clean skin but Api did too. In fact, of all the Manly players i've known over the years, he was the last one i'd expect to see on the back page for the wrong reasons.
I remember him being arrested for trespassing (climbing over the fence of a property in the Eastern suburbs) while drunk soon after his partner died.

I think it was brushed over because of his recent loss.

I remember him being arrested for trespassing (climbing over the fence of a property in the Eastern suburbs) while drunk soon after his partner died.

I think it was brushed over because of his recent loss.

Yeah I do remember that but if you read into it, it was a 'minor incident' where he was drunk and jumped a fence in Bondi and the owners called the cops and made a big deal of it.

Cleary on Api - no comment till after NRL investigation concludes

Yeah I do remember that but if you read into it, it was a 'minor incident' where he was drunk and jumped a fence in Bondi and the owners called the cops and made a big deal of it.
I cannot tell you how much I don't want a drunken NRL player non compos in my backyard having jumped the fence.
Then again, Budgewoi, what are the odds? 🤣🤣🤣

Should be $35,000 and 2 weeks suspension. At absolute minimum.
The whole comp is hanging by a thread and won't take much more from a naive or thoughtless or selfish or butt ignorant player or even one of their family members and the whole show may grind to a halt.
Pink 3D GIF by Doze Studio

Absolute half wits these clowns (players) are! Also seriously what does a two game suspension do? Wack them with a 5/6 game suspension and a $50k plus fine. The NRL is all gung ho with the no fault policy and "head highs" many of which are tiggy touch wood anyway and p??weak on anything else. Vlandys is a populist with no real integrity about equality/fairness with punishments or really wanting to know the real facts of issues like St George and Fafita and the security system/salary cap cheating incident. This guy has a massive broom and it is all about covering up! hew is great for the game in keeping it alive but couldn't care less about the facts or the principles involved in dishing out suspensions/fines. They make it up as they go and so from that perspective he is a total joke.

Last edited:
So becUse he was drunk it was ok? Trespass is trespass and who knows what the residents felt when some bloke jumped their fence and did whatever?

Not sure calling tje cops 'is making a big deal out of it'.

Matt Lodge was also drunk wasnt he? He 'just entered' the building before deciding to throw bombs against the people he bashed.

I’ve still got that shoulder Mrs Api !!

Get on a plane to Cairns, I’ll pick you up, you’d be primed for some revenge!!

Now, how can I convince Mrs MFB to go visit her sister in Tully for a week ??
Being just a little hypocritical there marky.
I would hate to say @Mark from Brisbane is no better than an NRL player @:p
Me on the other hand, I don't mind ruining my reputation let me sacrifice for you and sooth Mrs Api instead

Looking at 2 match ban and $35k lighter in the hip pocket.

The question is, will this punishment act as a sufficient deterrent? I am not so sure.

The question is, will this punishment act as a sufficient deterrent? I am not so sure.
Given what Qld have come out and said, NRL had to out hard they should have doubled the punishment. After all he did double up on what Jay Arrow did.

Possibly for him but for some others maybe not.

Despite the stupidity of Gallen’s article a few weeks ago, it looks like he was correct.

Can’t believe I just wrote that, gotta go puke.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6