Any Smashing Pumpkins fans out there ??????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
I just picked up this weeks copy of Drum Media to read :

Michael Chugg Entertainment & Jack Utsick present

BILLY CORGAN - The voice behind the Smashing Pumpkins
Weds 27th July @ The Enmore Theatre.

Tix on sale Weds 8th June.

Attn. CIG..

You will not find a bigger Pumpkins fan...

Tbh I think CIG would already have tickets. In some conspiracy,secret way.

have the Zwan album but it is not as good as original pumkins material. dont think I would bother going.

Hmm I may have to get myself to this. the only problems will be the wanna be goths rebelling against their rich upperclass parents dressed in black and looking depressed.

I might go wearing a hawiian shirt

I can loan you a couple!!!! :lol:

I bet you can.

As homer Simpson said "There are only 2 types of guys who wear Hawiian shirts, big fat party animals or............"

I missed seeing the Pumpkins on their last visit to Australia , but I saw them at the 94' Big Day Out , when they were joined by other international acts such as - Soundgarden , Ramones , Teenage Fanclub , Breeders & Urge Overkill. The 93' BDO was also good , highlight being the appearance of Nirvana & The Femmes.

NIN are playing at the Horden in August

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
I can loan you a couple!!!! :lol:

I bet you can.

As homer Simpson said "There are only 2 types of guys who wear Hawiian shirts, big fat party animals or............"
[/quote]No wonder that bloke broke your ribs!!!! Saved me from messing up your hair. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Got my tickets. I downloaded some of the new album, he's definitely moved on from the Pumpkins sound, now it's more Depeche Mode/The Cure/New Order-esque. It's growing on me though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2