Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
He must be a dead man walking. Only one season and a bit in charge of a club that demands success and he now has the club’s two greatest losses to his name. One of them came in the finals to a team that has generally struggled against the Broncos and the other is one of their most bitter rivals

Last edited:
He's overrated but he did inherit a basket case waiting to happen, what with the pro-Bennett faction within the team, Boyd's obvious reluctance to be there & all these huge young kids coming through - I imagine they'd all need a strong coach they respect to keep them focused & in line & I dont think Seibold is that.

He's overrated but he did inherit a basket case waiting to happen, what with the pro-Bennett faction within the team, Boyd's obvious reluctance to be there & all these huge young kids coming through - I imagine they'd all need a strong coach they respect to keep them focused & in line & I dont think Seibold is that.
Big kids used to smashing 16 year olds and laughing about it. Now they are ****scared playing men.

His worst excuse about - "well we have a young side"
Which it is - but he hand picked it...and his most experienced players like Boyd and Milford lack any energy and don't want to be there, so what's the excuse there ???
If Fifita and Pengai were not coming back, would be a definite wooden spoon contender.

He has a long contract i believe. It may be his only saving grace.

I think there are huge similarities between Anthony Seibold and Brad Arthur. Both will probably have a good season once in a while but the rest are littered with ****.

Surprised they picked him tbh although I’m happy they did. I always thought from day one that Kevin Walters should have replaced Wayne Bennett

I think there are huge similarities between Anthony Seibold and Brad Arthur. Both will probably have a good season once in a while but the rest are littered with ****.

Surprised they picked him tbh although I’m happy they did. I always thought from day one that Kevin Walters should have replaced Wayne Bennett
Like Kearney at the Warriors ,they didn't pick him. Isaac Moses did.

BA isn't a good coach. He never built that club up. Since he's been at the helm they have a massive turnover of players! Now look at there squad... who in there starting 13 wasnt bought from another club?

Lets not forget the players they bought and ruined and then replaced them with more bought players ie foran and watmo.

All BA has done is buy a squad based in the roosters team. Big wingers big centers big mobile pack.

Gutho manly
Sivo panthers
Fergo rorters
Blake panthers
Jennings roosters
Brown who knows
Moses tigers
Gillard panthers
Reed bulldogs
Paulo Canberra
Lane manly
Matterson tigers
Brown souths

Pathetic ****s!

Last edited:
BA isn't a good coach. He never built that club up. Since he's been at the helm they have a massive turnover of players! Now look at there squad... who in there starting 13 wasnt bought from another club?

Lets not forget the players they bought and ruined and then replaced them with more bought players ie foran and watmo.

All BA has done is buy a squad based in the roosters team. Big wingers big centers big mobile pack.

Gutho manly
Sivo panthers
Fergo rorters
Blake panthers
Jennings roosters
Brown who knows
Moses tigers
Gillard panthers
Reed bulldogs
Paulo Canberra
Lane manly
Matterson tigers