Anthony Seibold - Manly coach. "Official"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also a player who spent a lot of time off the field through injury and suspension. For the money that Walker wanted, the Warriors can have him. The Warriors are becoming like the Tigers, they'll take anyone.
Ya da ya da ya da
They can't have him
They DO have him
And if we had the Roosters accounts I'd have him along with Haas, Cam Murray and Let's say Nanai and Walker would suddenly look a gun again as he has all the attributes

Not sure there’s much love from Pommie Union fans at the moment for Eddie Jones and his assistants.Been pretty scathing the criticism

Read somewhere there's a press conference to introduce him tomorrow.
First of many time we have to listen to that grating voice. Happy to put up with it for a winning team.

Read somewhere there's a press conference to introduce him tomorrow.
First of many time we have to listen to that grating voice. Happy to put up with it for a winning team.

I'll take the grating voice I can actually understand, over the raspy voice full of ummmms, ahhhhhs, mumbles, hair waving, and never actually saying anything.

Does anyone think Seibold might have a little Herve Renard in him? can't quite see it, unfortunately. Come on Anthony, surprise us

Thanks for that Inspirational clip @SeaEagleRock8

Coming from behind a one nil scoreline to equalize and then score another and defeat a world soccer power is quite a feat

Bennet is not an animated character but he is a great motivator in his own way
Hopefully Seibold has his own unique way in lifting our players

Seibold only arrived back in Australia on Tuesday after completing his commitments with English rugby, and had hoped to add Daley to a new-look brains trust at Manly HQ.

High-profile assistants Shane Flanagan and Jim Dymock are already on staff alongside transition coach Guy Williams and Andrew May, the former physical performance manager for both the NSW and Australian cricket teams.

Daley is still hoping head office will reconsider its stance and is seeking a meeting with V’landys and NRL CEO Andrew Abdo to plead his case.
The legendary former Canberra playmaker has been allowed to hold the role of the Indigenous All Stars coach up until last year, but NRL rules preclude registered participants from having ties with betting operators at club level.
“The NRL has advised Laurie Daley that he cannot be permitted to accept a role as a club official with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles while he engages in other employment with a wagering operator,” an NRL spokesperson told the Herald.

“The NRL Code of Conduct prohibits all players, club officials, match officials and administrators from being sponsored, employed, contracted, engaged or otherwise commercially involved in any way with a gambling operator.”
It’s not the first time the NRL has blocked Daley from taking up a club role. The Wests Tigers had tried to recruit Daley to then-coach Michael Maguire’s staff in 2019, only for the head office to determine that his other job, as co-host of Sky Sports Radio’s Big Sports Breakfast, could create a potential conflict of interest.
Sky Sports Radio is owned by Tabcorp and Daley provides rugby league tips on one of the segments.

Guy Williams and Andrew May?

It's unfortunate this more measured approach wasn't taken last year...

“If there’s any initiative or overarching initiatives, they’ll be run by the NRL,” Mestrov said.

“We’ve been in discussion with the NRL and any initiative will be put forward by them, not us. That’s simple to say and we’ve really got nothing further to add about us organising a Pride Round or a Rainbow Round. That will be an NRL issue." (from link in post above)

With Eddie Jones being sacked imagin if Seibs knocked back Manly thinking he had a secure job.
I wonder what he's thinking right now, probably thank F i left when i did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4