Annesley admits Manly should have been given a penalty in his opinion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
The NRL are an inept joke

Attachments

• 4A1E2BA3-CEDE-4353-9BEE-F7FD70503F59.jpeg
    4A1E2BA3-CEDE-4353-9BEE-F7FD70503F59.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 56
Annesley is right it was a penalty and the result is that Horsehead will stay as a bunker rat and be allowed to do this again and we lose AFB who lost the plot after such an obvious call was not given.

The one at Whinger park is the real killer because that cost us a clear cut win!

So let's see if I'm right. AFB gets 3 weeks for being right, Manly denied the opportunity to tie up the game and send to golden point, NRL manages to keep Manly in a crap position on top of our existing injury problem.

Seriously gets to point where you throw up your hand and say F%$k off NRL it ain't worth the heartbreak. It just happens time after time after time.

Annesley is right it was a penalty and the result is that Horsehead will stay as a bunker rat and be allowed to do this again and we lose AFB who lost the plot after such an obvious call was not given.

The one at Whinger park is the real killer because that cost us a clear cut win!
Your so right.. this not only cost us a chance to level up but now AfB for 2 weeks and potentially 2 losses. Maxwell did a fatality on us !
The parra game we won fair and square. That will cost us come end of year especially with all these injuries. Fmd 2020 is the worst year

See this means jack ****.It should be like racing if they admit they got it wrong & it was a try scoring situation the clubs should protest if upheld then they should get the 2 points.

just goes to show what a joke this competition really is.. the boss comes out and claims AGAIN we got dudded and what changes? It'll happen again in a few weeks and the boss will come out and say the same thing.... and nothing changes! Surely we will get the rub of the green this wknd like against the broncos. Maxwell should be sacked he is useless inept and a cheat

Pub test - if Brad Parker had pushed an opposition player in identical circumstances, does anyone really think he would not have been sin-binned?

just goes to show what a joke this competition really is.. the boss comes out and claims AGAIN we got dudded and what changes? It'll happen again in a few weeks and the boss will come out and say the same thing.... and nothing changes! Surely we will get the rub of the green this wknd like against the broncos. Maxwell should be sacked he is useless inept and a cheat

It’s good that Annesley has a debrief of all games with answers whether there right or wrong
What isn’t good is that if they don’t take appropriate action against the official
it’s a waste of time

So potentially 4 points taken away from us against Eels & Knights due to “we made a mistake”. Absolute joke these referees and NRL !
Add injuries & suspensions and it will be a hard watch for rest of the year.

I know it's a can of worms and there likely is something in the NRL rules and I'm not 100% serious but with an admission of getting it wrong on two occasions in as near many weeks.....

I wonder how we would go at the sports arbitration commission........yeah let's sue the f*ckers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2