Andrew Davey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we signed Andrew Davey, some of the same crew lamenting his exit on this thread would be telling us that he is crap, couldn’t get a start until he was an old man and the limited number of games at his age and looking for his 3rd club in 4 years show you how useless he is

UOTE="StuBoot, post: 1516474, member: 1959"]
True, one plays like he's making up for lost time and the other is known as Millie Boyle's brother.
[/QUOTE]

More like sister. Millie would be better than Morgan.

Yeah Davey plays the role of an nrl player the other bloke not sure what he brings.
So in a squad of 30 you have just NRL players or players who you think can do a role.

I am trying to understand if you are just trolling or it is your belief that you stack a team full of “players” rather than defined roles.

I like Davey and think he adds value however with the balance of our cap I am not sure how he fit. Boyle has not done much but plays a different role

The question is to compare Davey to the other edge forwards not someone like Boyle

Very true, just stating the excellent pay these fringe first graders get, that's all.

He has played 46 first grade games ... hardly fringe ... and he has what? ... 4-5 years of potential income.

He would be making a hell of a lot more with a trade ...

He has played 46 first grade games ... hardly fringe ... and he has what? ... 4-5 years of potential income.

He would be making a hell of a lot more with a trade ...
Manly 26 games in 4 seasons.
Gold Coast 22 games in 2 seasons.
total 48 games in 6 seasons.....mmm...he's a fringe first grader.
Maybe doesn't have a trade to fall back on, so, if that's the case, it's ok money.

Manly 26 games in 4 seasons.
Gold Coast 22 games in 2 seasons.
total 48 games in 6 seasons.....mmm...he's a fringe first grader.
Maybe doesn't have a trade to fall back on, so, if that's the case, it's ok money.

Yes, but his lack of games is not the result of lack of ability ... it is due to injury.

By your definition .. Tom is also a fringe player ...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2