Andrew Davey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares that Davey is leaving. He’s 30 years old coming off a serious ACL injury. Says a bit about the bloke that he’d rather leave than stick around the club that’s spent a whole year recovering him whilst playing him over a legitimate long term player for us in Schuster. Good riddance I say.
Hard to stay when you are not offered a contract?

In the Telecrap today there was a small article about Davey complaining that because the NRL hasn't finalised the Salary cap level for next year ... players like him are in limbo ... and unsigned for next year ..

It mentions 3 clubs are interested in his services ... but nothing signed yet ...

Unsigned in late August says alot

No, the article says that there are a lot of players in the same situation because clubs are waiting to hear how much money they will have ... and that it's not the big earners on hold but the lower levels .

No, the article says that there are a lot of players in the same situation because clubs are waiting to hear how much money they will have ... and that it's not the big earners on hold but the lower levels .
Yeah not having a go at him, just that if he was highly valued he'd be locked down already. As you say its at the lower end that are on hold.

Good solid squad player, gives his all but is not someone that will come back to haunt us.

454F9072-BDB0-4FD5-8D39-9C1F16E59943.jpeg

Good on you Andrew. One of the good guys! Never stopped trying.

Dogs pack looking better and better. I think they’ll surprise a few next year.
I'm not convinced. They have a huge amont of dollars tied up in Pangai Jnr and now Kikau coming for a huge payday, will either really be busting a gut for Doggie glory? Their best worker Jackson has been tapped on the shoulder. And the small matter of a halfback.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4