Andrew Davey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well not a hope in hell he should be going back there - he is a quality person and quality player. If we think we have a pack that can do without him... our recruitment have no effing idea!
You would think we've got first dib's on Davey, played one or two games in 21 and the rest of the season recovering from injury, with Manly supporting him all the way. Davey strikes me as a person who doesn't forget stuff like that.

Anyway...what do I know? Maybe Parra will offer him 7 years at 1 mill a year.
Maybe a genuine shot at a premiership, could be the difference!

I‘d hate to see him go, he brings energy, effort and commitment, our side is better with him in it.

I‘ve said this before, i think Guac would make a better middle than an edge, we don‘t need or want a Lodge type at 700, we have a beast of a prop under our nose, if we could unearth ourselves a Cotter or a Carrigan type, I think Carrigan extended at 500k, not sure what Cotters on, but his recently been extended as well, maybe Davey could be that player!

Guac becomes our enforcer up front, our JFH, JWH type and Davey our mobile working type, with Sippers, Paseka and Keppie in the rotation, would allow us to find some high energy edge back rowers with speed and minutes to strengthen our side.

What did Manly offer Tuilagi? Im not sold on this bloke.
Don't think they announced the salary, which is very unusual and quite a shock (not, lol).
In fact I don't think they have even announced the signing, it's all just been paper talk so far! :)

As for our second row stocks, not sure how old Zac Fulton is but from the little bits I've seen he is a likely type - big motor. We just need one or two of our promising young forwards to suddenly have break-out seasons next year and our pack and overall prospects suddenly look a whole lot different.

You would think we've got first dib's on Davey, played one or two games in 21 and the rest of the season recovering from injury, with Manly supporting him all the way. Davey strikes me as a person who doesn't forget stuff like that.
Maybe but his manager will have a different view of that as they're focussed on getting their % of his contract and nothing else.

Maybe but his manager will have a different view of that as they're focussed on getting their % of his contract and nothing else.
True, and Managers being Managers this is what they do, advise them financially what's best for the client.

Totally agree - if he leaves it will be because we didn't offer him a contract as has been suggested which if true would be an absolute disgrace.

I agree, I rate him highly. No frills but strong and competitive, I hope they're smart enough to hold onto him too👍
This is from the official website, indicating the games Andrew has played in this season for a 50% winning rate.

Notice though that when he plays more than half a game, Manly won the subject games (with the Parra game being the controversial exception.

For some reason it won’t paste the Warriors game, where he played for the full 80 mins in our biggest win so far in 2022.

Sidebar: his tackling efficiency is pretty impressive - 198 tackles with a 93.8% efficiency rate.

RoundOpponentScorePositionMinutes PlayedTriesGoalsPointsKicking MetresTry AssistsLinebreaksTackle BreaksPost Contact MetresOffloadsReceiptsTackles MadeMissed TacklesTotal Running MetresHit Up Running MetresKick Return Metres
SUMMARYSCORINGKICKINGATTACKPASSINGDEFENCERUNNING METRES
Roosters
RoostersLLost26 - 12Interchange29------233-10938888-
Bulldogs
BulldogsWWon13 - 122nd Row54---32---8-52412525-
Raiders
RaidersWWon25 - 62nd Row80------230-93315858-
Knights
KnightsWWon6 - 302nd Row591-4--1230-1020-7471-
Titans
TitansWWon26 - 182nd Row67-----12281102048585-
Sharks
SharksLLost34 - 22Prop33------213-714-422813
Broncos
BroncosLLost0 - 38Interchange29------117141213636-
Eels
EelsLLost22 - 202nd Row47-------18-51613232-
Storm
StormLLost

28 - 8
2nd Row39

Whatevs. Great solid player, but there are others coming through. If he’s happy twirling rcg’s mo, and sharing the washing up with shady lane good luck to him.

me too - never makes a mistake... seems to never miss a tackle - all heart - all effort - does his assignment perfectly... maybe doesn't have the talent of others but has the grit and determination few have every minute of every game. Fabulous player.
I’d have him over Keppie, though I recognise Keppie has a greater ceiling

NRL Market Watch: Latest Parramatta Eels signing could seal Ryan Matterson’s exit​

In a sign Blues star Ryan Matterson may be leaving Parramatta, Manly forward Andrew Davey has signed a two-year deal with the Eels.

Davey, 30, is returning home after debuting for Parramatta back in 2020.

Bolstering their backrow depth could be deemed a sign that Parramatta is frightened of losing Matterson, who made his NSW State of Origin debut last week.

Matterson is being pursued by Wayne Bennett’s Dolphins.

Davey will start in the back-row for Sunday’s match against Wests Tigers at Campbelltown Stadium.

Manly had made an offer to extend Davey at Brookvale but the Queensland-born forward has elected to re-join Parramatta.

Davey has been a consistent performer this year at Manly under coach Des Hasler.

The Sunday Telegraph revealed that Parramatta was also interested in Roosters edge forward Angus Crichton.

Davey made his Manly debut in round one last year against the Sydney Roosters.

Embarrassing players choosing that scummy joint over us wake me up when this nightmare is over.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8