Andrew Davey from the Eels ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah. He's seems OK. But will he really help lift us from 13th place?
I did not watch the game tonight as I have no interest in watching other teams play finals when Manly dont play .
Teams rebuild to strengthen positions . If this guy is just ok as all on here say then how is he going to make our back row more dynamic. During the year I have seen second rowers from the top teams dominate by hitting the line like flying misiles of mass destruction .

I did not watch the game tonight as I have no interest in watching other teams play finals when Manly dont play .
Teams rebuild to strengthen positions . If this guy is just ok as all on here say then how is he going to make our back row more dynamic. During the year I have seen second rowers from the top teams dominate by hitting the line like flying misiles of mass destruction .
He looked pretty good tonight. Considering we are paying him probably next to nothing he’s good value

Would prefer any of the storm players
Good point . The storm do have great competitors and it looks like as all say on here we have signed another cheep player that is rated by all ok and great back up .
Which brings another good point
Which was the last big money name player that the storm Brought ?
Answer .. The storm does not buy big names . They buy no names that are not just back up potential but break out potential and become great players for bargain prices .
The moral to the story ...
There is no excuse for capitulating and not making the finals
Anyone can succumb to excuses and only the greats come up with solutions and prevail
If the Cap does not fit big name money players then the Brain must go and find bargain priced potential players like the storm do and have made the finals for 15 years straight .

Last edited:
The bargain priced pick ups from the storm
The moral of the story ... Seek and you shall find
RYAN PAPENHUYZEN SULIASI VUNIVALU JUSTIN OLAM JOSH ADDO-CARR CAMERON MUNSTER JAHROME HUGHES BRANDON SMITH NELSON ASOFA-SOLOMONA

EXCUSES ARE COMFORT ZONES THAT ALWAYS LEAD TO FAILURE
unnamed (2).jpg

Good work horse of a player and would be a good depth signing. Got exposed twice by misreading the attack and it resulted in two tries to the drizzle,

I would love to find a job and get paid for making excuses and failing
In my job I get three warnings to come up with a solution or I am out the door and replaced by a more competent employee that will get the job done .

Davey has played about 10 first grade games .. most of them off the bench .. what he has learnt this year, and what he will get out of a solid preseason will stand him in good stead, I suspect there is still a bit of improvement in him for next year ... will be a valuable member of a 30 man squad ...

And at a price that doesn't break the bank ...

Good point . The storm do have great competitors and it looks like as all say on here we have signed another cheep player that is rated by all ok and great back up .
Which brings another good point
Which was the last big money name player that the storm Brought ?
Answer .. The storm does not buy big names . They buy no names that are not just back up potential but break out potential and become great players for bargain prices .
The moral to the story ...
There is no excuse for capitulating and not making the finals
Anyone can succumb to excuses and only the greats come up with solutions and prevail
If the Cap does not fit big name money players then the Brain must go and find bargain priced potential players like the storm do and have made the finals for 15 years straight .
To be a little fairer the Storm have the pick ( as do the other QLD sides but the Storm always get the best ones ) of the Q Cup competition.

The players choose the Storm as it’s seen as the best option to get into the Maroons.

This was always the Broncos but oh how the mighty have fallen.

To be a little fairer the Storm have the pick ( as do the other QLD sides but the Storm always get the best ones ) of the Q Cup competition.

The players choose the Storm as it’s seen as the best option to get into the Maroons.

This was always the Broncos but oh how the mighty have fallen.
1, Not all the storm bargain stars are from QLD
2. NSW clubs have recruited bargain stars from QLD
WARNING ....
Accepting excuses is the pathway to failure in the future
Time to pull our finger out including us fans who make up the lowest club membership in the NRL
Our great club has failed to make the finals and all of us Manly people have let out great club down
and unless we all become accountable and set the bar higher . Our club will never reach greater heights.

I like him. I think he is an upgrade on Waddell. He certainly won't win us a premiership, but he won't lose us one either. You need both types of players unless you have an unlimited salary cap.

1) Add a sprinkling of star quality. 2) Eliminate the weak links that can lose us a game and replace them with solid performers who hold their own - he is one of these.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2