Andrew Davey from the Eels ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did not say better than and I don't think anyone else has or hyped him,I said as good as and after watching his performance last night I feel vindicated in my judgement.He did not miss a tackle or fall off one,his positioning and hustle were top notch,he offered himself as a decoy all night and his running ability was that good that he could have received the pass instead of just looking to run through the line,he carted it up the middle and did not get pushed back even when multiple guys were in the tackle and he showed an ability to offload.Everything I saw was as good as what our guys have shown.

You must be correct ... I saw it exactly the same way ... played like a bloke who has done a very good apprenticeship.

I was disappointed that he didn't receive the pass a couple of times last night, his decoy runs were so good, had the half been able to think quicker and give him the ball he would have got a couple of meat pies I think ...

Well worth picking up if still available ...

Y

Yeah I know that website - really well updated.... it has Marty as our Lock, Walker as our centre.

At 118kg and Age 31 I can’t believe your complaining about Des not playing TRex at backrow when our season was over. Who knows, maybe he could have turned things around....?
T-Rex? Very astute purchase that by DESpicable.

He looks ok. The upside is he’s a qualified carpenter. So if he duds on the field we can get him on the tools to knock up some outdoor furniture. Win-Win.
Haha beat me to this. I just said the same in the garner thread. Haha

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4