Andrew Davey from the Eels ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jesus Christ, give him a go before we all crucify him. He played himself into a starting backrower position over Lane in the top 3 Parramatta Eels team. As crusher said:

“Andrew will be a very handy acquisition and will add plenty of depth to our NRL squad,’’ Cleal said.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, give him a go before we all crucify him. He played himself into a starting backrower position over Lane in the top 3 Parramatta Eels team. As crusher said:

“Andrew will be a very handy acquisition and will add plenty of depth to our NRL squad,’’ Cleal said.

Spot on mate, key there is add depth to the squad. Not necessarily a walk up start to the 17.

Yep, don't think we should be complaining about signing someone from a side that finished 3rd when we finished 13th

well...

I didn't have to wait long

(lol)

ps - don't quote your own posts doofus!

Sea Eagles sign forward Andrew Davey

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are pleased to announce the signing of Parramatta forward Andrew Davey on a two-year deal.
The hard working back-rower has played 10 first grade matches after making his NRL debut for the Eels against the Sea Eagles at Lottoland in July this year. He played in both of Parramatta's finals matches.
Sea Eagles Recruitment and List Manager Noel Cleal said the Club was pleased to secure Davey’s services.
Not impressed by this signing

Wacko's whispers said he won't be the only eel to sign then did a winky face.

Any ideas or do we reckon it's BS?

Des Hasler once said to me ( at one of the functions we had ) and in response to my question which was “ we’ve made the top 4 Des so what sets us aside from the other 7 to win this thing “.

He said , “ basically the top 4 all are about the same level so it really comes down to attitude , belief in your mates and the will to succeed , oh and if you’ve got some great leaders the others will follow”.

The month , August
The venue , Crown Plaza, Gold Coast
The year,..........2008
This is why he brought Foran into the side.. loads of needed experience and the will to win.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8