And Sipley makes 3?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gozi punches above his weight that's for sure. Surprised he hasn't had a crack at centre this year with our injury concerns.
Played centre in the Rabbids game when Turbo got injured at half time :nod:

It was his sideline break that got Manly close enough for the field goal :clap:

I think Waddell has a big future providing lady luck smiles on him. Thompson is great bloke, a solid player with a lot of heart and I am glad we have them both until season's end. Thomo has done well and hopefully he'll get a nice payday in the ESL to finish a great career next year. I have seen real improvement in Sibley this year which is great as I expected more from him last year. Sibley and Boyle added to the best props in the game IMO (AFB & Marty) could develop into a very handy prop rotation. Add that to our great backrowers and the pack is looking good into the future. I don't believe we have seen the best of Jetski yet I hope it happens soon.

Gosiewski, while I love his energy I’d the new Tom symonds, does some really good things but he ****s up at the most in opportune times.

Love Waddell, give him Thomson’s edge now

I disagree re Gosi. He has been very solid and had helped us close out a couple of wins this year. Including his break in the centres which got us a win.

I disagree re Gosi. He has been very solid and had helped us close out a couple of wins this year. Including his break in the centres which got us a win.
He's been good this year but he has had an error or two in him each game. If he clears that out then he adds some good energy off the bench.

still looks like that 4th/5th prop

solid but not great.

Compare him to Waddell for example

I am not so sure, he is already 24 so pretty much hitting his peak physically
24 is young for a prop, he only turned 24 a few months ago too. 26,27,28 are typically the better years. Unless you are A Fu*king Beast!

24 is young for a prop, he only turned 24 a few months ago too. 26,27,28 are typically the better years. Unless you are A Fu*king Beast!
Piggy Ridell reavealed on Macquarie Sports Radio that once players get to 24 they lie about their age to get extra seasons

Props usually come on later. Look at BJ for example. He was brilliant for us and didn’t really make an impact until he was around 29. Tof is coming along great and looks to be maturing each game. Is break out year will be next season imo

23-25 is when props usually come good

BJ was a good prop at the titans not a NRL rookie and he is different in that he only started playing a lot later so his body wasn't as work out

as i said before i see him as bench/1st drop. He will get a bit more consistent with experience but never going to be pushing a starting spot unless injuries occur.

Tof is great, never goes backwards in the tackle and will only improve with more experience which I’m sure Des will keep giving him

Des won comps with Bryant and Mauro on the bench and Sipley is a step up from them imo

Sipley apparently weighs 135kg and I’m struggling to see where he is hiding those extra kilos. His frame looks fit.

Props who weigh 115-120kg generally look like monsters so 15kg on top of that is insane

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8