And Sipley makes 3?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Sue

Bencher
AFB and Marty fantastic as usual but I think this bloke is progressing well and with time could make this a three way demolition team. Sure when AFB and Marty are off we drop a little but that’s to be expected as they are elite. I think by the end of year a lot of talk about our prop rotation might be past history.

These guys are good

Ah Yes. Kelepi just needs some game time and confidence with those knees. Looks like he’s ready to really shine. Needs some luck.

AFB has grown as a player since he had those international camps. I am really optimistic that the Marty- AFB - Donny - Des influence can get the most of our up and coming big boppers. And they are big!

AFB stats say only two errors this year!

Reckon that Sipley"s improved form and fitness level can be directly attributed to the fitness and coaching regime in place now , looks so much fitter and agile this season. Kelepi more of an edge runner for mine , Sipley , Paseka and maybe Boyle to compliment Marty and the beast that A F B has developed into . Just my take as things now seem .

I think Waddel looks really good and will make a great 3rd prop. Sipley was good yesterday and could definitely round out the rotation in the middle. Exactly what this team needed.

Should make some enquiries about getting Tofs brother Pat back to the club too, he was coming along well the last couple of seasons but Kearney is a dunce

Waddell , young Haumole, Jet Ski and Kelepi as back row contenders into the future . Thommo is going well now but may move on next season . Then there is Schuster to definitely bring onto the scene as soon as possible . Should be no requirement to go into the market for quality forwards in approaching times , already have the talent in the squad or emerging as really good prospects .

Im not into numbers and pigeon holeing players, so 3 or 4 is irrelevant. But what ever the more mobile Corey Waddell is, the kid has been a stand out around the middle, a work horse, with the determination of an ox, I wouldn't be moving him from the bench.
Agree, Definitely can’t move Waddell! Toff Sipley has been great, passionate runs. Only thing he needs is to develop his discipline though he then could very well be up there with Taupau and AFB

I watched a bit of reggies yesterday and I saw why Haumole is hyped like he is. He is a Massive unit who knows he is one and understands how to use his frame to his advantage in attack and defence.

I hope to see him in first grade in the back end of the year, with a view to him pushing for an edge role next year when/if Thommo leaves.

I watched a bit of reggies yesterday and I saw why Haumole is hyped like he is. He is a Massive unit who knows he is one and understands how to use his frame to his advantage in attack and defence.

I hope to see him in first grade in the back end of the year, with a view to him pushing for an edge role next year when/if Thommo leaves.

Said it in the pre season ... and still believe it .... Thommo is in a fight to retain his starting spot ....

And that can only be a good thing .... I also said in the Blacktown thread that If Tanginoa could find a pass (he did, 2 passes for 2 try assists) that I liked him for an edge role .....

Thommo is not going bad ... but Watch this space because I think Dessie has inherited a likely looking bunch of back rowers to chose from .... Waddell. GoJetski, Guacamole, Tanginoa ... pressure is on ...

Said it in the pre season ... and still believe it .... Thommo is in a fight to retain his starting spot ....

And that can only be a good thing .... I also said in the Blacktown thread that If Tanginoa could find a pass (he did, 2 passes for 2 try assists) that I liked him for an edge role .....

Thommo is not going bad ... but Watch this space because I think Dessie has inherited a likely looking bunch of back rowers to chose from .... Waddell. GoJetski, Guacamole, Tanginoa ... pressure is on ...

For what it’s worth the mole reported on Tuesday that we would be sending Thommo on his way at the end of the year

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8