And Sipley makes 3?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des has some emerging selection headaches in the forwards, and what a great problem to have. Will really help to cover the problems in the backs in the short term until everyone is back on deck.

Nothis-is-Patrick-Meme-Photo.jpg

Sipley, along with Gosi and Waddell have ALL been a very, very pleasant surprise.

Our bench tbh, is extremely under rated.

Unfortunately AFB is now a marked man.....and not just by opposition props because of how good he is and is playing.

Two suspensions in only 5 rounds means that more than likely the refs will be watching him more closely. IMO the #1 thing he needs to work on is his discipline. We can't afford to keep having him watching games from the grandstand because he's out suspended. The only ones he's of any value to there are the canteen vendors.

I think Waddel looks really good and will make a great 3rd prop. Sipley was good yesterday and could definitely round out the rotation in the middle. Exactly what this team needed.

I reckon next year Waddell will start in the backrow along with Siro and Jake. Waddell was close to best on ground on the weekend. Killed it. Don't think he has the size to be a prop. Better suited to the back row.

Sipley, along with Gosi and Waddell have ALL been a very, very pleasant surprise.

Our bench tbh, is extremely under rated.

Gozi punches above his weight that's for sure. Surprised he hasn't had a crack at centre this year with our injury concerns.

Gosiewski, while I love his energy I’d the new Tom symonds, does some really good things but he ****s up at the most in opportune times.

Love Waddell, give him Thomson’s edge now

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8