and heres the stinger!! He hasnt signed yet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
cummings just said on the radio he is quitely confident but wont know till tommorow morning

:wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :~? !pray:

cummings just said on the radio he is quitely confident but wont know till tommorow morning

:wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :~? !pray:

I am sick of this radio ****, continually stuffing us fans around.

:yeah: ---- :cry:

I've run with the story on the damned main page on the basis of those radio reports - you fools!!!!!!!

It can stay there. Says "radio reports" are saying and that qualifies as news in my book

and you were so looking forward to posting that article too mata..... I had each version drafted out in word to post too :D

BTW, Im also billing 2UE for the carton of piss im unnessicarily consuming tonight.

Looks like tommorrow will be another biggy!

Ten just had the sports tonight update - Nothing said on orford but something on webke.

It definatly isnt official.

I agree with Flip, it won't become official until tomorrow, because nothing would be announced this late.

Media release on the website tomorrow morning my tip. ( !pray: )

here's the deal:'bout an hour ago,fox sports active reports that orford will have a media conference tomorrow to anounce who he has signed with,likely manly.now foxsports active reports he has signed for 4 yrs.thats official enough

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4