An XMAS message from my 3 year old son to you all:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good point Nutz, some are like a dog with bone
Some like to take a subjective issue and thrash it around, make highly questionable statements, ask inane questions, and generally mull over minutia, without leading to consensus or anyone learning anything. Its called a skidmark.

[quote author=The Wheel]
Some like to take a subjective issue and thrash it around, make highly questionable statements, ask inane questions, and generally mull over minutia, without leading to consensus or anyone learning anything. Its called a skidmark.

[/quote]

Kenneth - isn't that predominantly what a forum is about? I'd LOVE to see you add some value (rather than just being derogatory to OTHERS views), and start a thread with some idea's of your OWN. Surely you have more strings to your bow than inflamatory, insulting remarks. Be PRO-ACTIVE for once. Not RE-ACTIVE. Here's your opportunity to be independent, and start a topic about The Sea Eagles. I know it will be tough. Try and think of something (maybe a policy, or a player you disagree on) for example, that you believe may be wrong, or could be done differently, and detail it so that it can be debated.

I'm tired of you describing and talking about the way "I" am dude. I'm starting to get a little concerned that you may fancy me or something ;) , but seriously, and I repeat for the eonth time, I'm bored of you telling me what I like to do, who I am, why I do something etc etc...

I come here to debate football. Not you. Not me. Insert your innovative, fresh, different, unique topic about FOOTBALL (I know it will be tough) here-----

:?:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]
I'd LOVE to see you add some value
[/quote]

My highlighting of your posts that lack substance and focus on subjective dribble IS adding value.

Havnt you taken the hint from MANY....not me alone......you flog tired issues or make up irrelevant ones just so people will respond to you. maybe that is what makes you happy. Well good luck to you. Just dont ask everyone to accept that what you write is fullsome discussion or healthy debate. Its really is plain boring and as you so like to say,... "unbecoming"

Rather than take it as an insult. Try introspective analysis. It would be healthy for you im sure.

I dont need to try to compete with posting new thresds with you Ryan. Yours are inconsequential to begin with. And if you think im being harsh, just take a look at your own posting history and unending Yarts. It goes on and on and on and on and on.. but without real progress. Its just hashing over any subject matter at hand for the sake of inane debate. And even then you have to goad people into contributing to your nonsense. There aint no future in that.

But you enjoy Chrissie and lets all look forward to a suceesful 07. Im looking forward to the progress of Manly.

Come on Ryan, you could of at least come up with that hilarious knee slapping comment.............Kenneth ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4