An Update from the Club - finally

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just back in town for 12 hours before heading off for another week.

Threads like this are evidence that the Off-season ought to be banned!!!!!!!! What a load of bollocks!!!! :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :stupid:

Chuck - I noticed the Steelers gave the Bengals a touch up and are now heading for the Colts - should be a good game now that their offense seems to be back on track. Doesn't get any easier though with an away game against either the Pats of the Broncos the next hurdle if they can beat the number 1 team!!!! I will be on hols with no TV or net so I will have to read about it in the papers!!!

I guess its all relative fluffy, you have a higher interact than a bumble bee yes.

Yes but not just a bumble bee, there also ants, bearded dragons, christmas beetles, you, squirrels, well pretty much everything and everyone.

Threads like this are evidence that the Off-season ought to be banned!!!!!!!! What a load of bollocks!!!! :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :stupid:

Nah mate, Dan's target audience of 5 apparently like this sort of shyte! :wall:

[quote author=Daniel]
I guess its all relative fluffy, you have a higher interact than a bumble bee yes.

Yes but not just a bumble bee, there also ants, bearded dragons, christmas beetles, you, squirrels, well pretty much everything and everyone.
[/quote]
one who values his intelligence above that of other man, oft falls short!

Not such a well rounded individual now???

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

Nah mate, Dan's target audience of 5 apparently like this sort of shyte! :wall:
[/quote]

poor widdle byso is upset at this post......its the off season get the **** over it chump!

Also I need to have a chat to you as we have had another offer from someone to take photos

[quote author=Fluffy]
[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]
one who values his intelligence above that of other man, oft falls short!

Not such a well rounded individual now???
[/quote]

That quote was due to people valueing their intelligence above mine, i am the exeption to the rule.

PS I bent my wookie

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Ryan]
Geez I'm glad I took the time of that long write up before. Thanks guys.

I appreciated it Ryan.

Especially since I was also a bears fan, although the reasons for my migration to manly was probably different to yours.

[/quote]

Jatz - care to elaborate on your migration dude???
[/quote]

Sure thing Ryan.

My migration from bears to manly wasnt really due to the natural (or unnatural as the case may be) merger and subsequent de-merge & re-instatement of the Manly club.

Mine was purely because at that time, my 2 kids were at the age (7-11) when they started to enjoy sporting events and they took to the Northern Eagles (and all the costly merchandising) with vigour. Also, they loved going up to Gosford to see them play and we would have a mini holiday. So as any part time dad out there will tell you, you just gotta keep the kids busy and happy.

So I guess I was hijacked into supporting the merged entity by my boy and girl. What followed was most definitely a natural progression. The demerger and following of Manly as they are now. Fact is, I always admired Manly (despite the rivalry) so it aint been to hard to do.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Ryan]
Geez I'm glad I took the time of that long write up before. Thanks guys.

I appreciated it Ryan.

Especially since I was also a bears fan, although the reasons for my migration to manly was probably different to yours.

[/quote]

Jatz - care to elaborate on your migration dude???
[/quote]

Sure thing Ryan.

My migration from bears to manly wasnt really due to the natural (or unnatural as the case may be) merger and subsequent de-merge & re-instatement of the Manly club.

Mine was purely because at that time, my 2 kids were at the age (7-11) when they started to enjoy sporting events and they took to the Northern Eagles (and all the costly merchandising) with vigour. Also, they loved going up to Gosford to see them play and we would have a mini holiday. So as any part time dad out there will tell you, you just gotta keep the kids busy and happy.

So I guess I was hijacked into supporting the merged entity by my boy and girl. What followed was most definitely a natural progression. The demerger and following of Manly as they are now. Fact is, I always admired Manly (despite the rivalry) so it aint been to hard to do.

[/quote]

Great kids Jatz !!! It's good that you spend time with them at the footy too. I'm in a catch 22 at the moment. Ethan is too young to watch the footy, and I want to spend as much time as possible with him at home, because I work so much. That said, I don't want Ethan (my son) to grow up too fast. It's his 1st day at pre-school (he's 2.5 years old) soon, and it is cutting me to ribbons.

By the way - he too has a Manly Jersey...I bought it from the club. I went up to Zorba on the night and showed him, saying "check this out. It's for my son. This clubs in good hands for the future".

He turned his nose up at me, ignored me, and walked away.

PS, he didn't know who I was at the time. But hey....I'm happy.

He probably thought you were a ****en whacko.

That reminds me of the night last year when my drunk mate went up to fatty and told him he was a goose. Hahahaha..........You had to be there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2