An Update from the Club - finally

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn't be happy if I not complaining

Except when you are drinking and watching Manly thrash norths. Pity the second part will never happen again.

what the clubs business decisions got to do with fans who dont even have any desire to obtain a membership.be happy with what we got ,its taken long enough.but then again ,some people are only happy when there bitching & try to delve deeper into nothing ,looking for conspiracies..blah ,blah ,blah ..

I will say it once again.....jeez discussion generation is easy!

Pop psychology works well here!

[quote author=Ryan]
Noths never lost to Manly 76 something or 68 something..

HeHe

No Manly Manly beat them by 50 on nummerous occassions :evil:

[/quote]

Back then I would have said up yours..

Today I say why can't I get to see that again !!

You know - it's weird. As a Manly fan now, I can't understand how I ever followed The Bears. I know the passion wasn't there like it is now. I (as a Manly fan) always have this feeling that the club we support is a giant. When I followed The Bears it was always like, we're the little guys - but we can beat em...

The Bears WERE a strong team in the last 15 years of their existance no doubt.

But they were never the powerhouse Manly were. I remember coming to Brookvale as a Bears fan, and feeiling intimidated by the crowds...Man, you could only stand on the Hill in those days (mid 90's).

Now I'm part of it !!!

While my brain tells me we will stuggle around 7th to 9th this year, my heart really is saying we have the ability with Stewart, Bell, Hicks. Orford, Monaghan, Kite, Watmough, Kennedy, Menzies, Dunley, Leuleuai to give the comp a shake.

Like I have said previously, I think I say the team will come 9th, so that anything is really a surprise, and I am not let down.

Just imagine guys, a massive street party come September on Pittwater Road, as the lads roll in to town on the team bus as Grand Final victors....

I can have these thoughts as a Manly fan....

That's the difference between being a Bears supporter, and a Manly man. :yeah:

I will say it once again.....jeez discussion generation is easy!

Pop psychology works well here!

Whats the difference between discussion generation and sh!t stirring Dan :drunk:

very little, though I dont insult anyone intelligence by pretending otherwise

Instead you prefer to waist peoples time with arguments that don't really reflect your view.

So basically your telling everyone that you should be ignored? ;)

very little, though I dont insult anyone intelligence by pretending otherwise

yes you use other means to insult their intellegence :) methods such as "your stupid" although that appears too subtle for some.

Byso, let it go mate, the more yuo react the more he will press your buttons

byso is responding to a PM he sent me havig a cry about the post!

Mate people can ignore me if they so choose. Otherwise they can expect exactly what they get!

Either way, I notice this post is still growing...nearly 4 pages now

Yeah Dan gets excited about a 4 page thread containing comments from 4 posters.

Cry............not................Just very amused with your pathetic attempts of discussion.

Here I go again replying to another one of Dan'e worthless posts. ;)

nice one fro.....

The BB's aren;t around much at the moment so probably hard to stir them.

At least stir on topic

Yeah Dan gets excited about a 4 page thread containing comments from 4 posters.

Cry............not................Just very amused with your pathetic attempts of discussion.

Here I go again replying to another one of Dan'e worthless posts. ;)

I would post the PM but I am sure i would receive another of your crying again!

and you know what happened last time someone posted the contents of a PM.

Since when have I stayed on topic?? :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4