Alternate Eagles Supporter Group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not lecturing just giving my point of view......As noah said "what ever floats your boat"

I am with you Melvin - it is just that lines like the 'management of the Rockers don't think you are suitable for our group' reeks of the very attitude that shouldn't exist.

A couple of other idiots threw cans at two guys holding the Fortress Brookvale signs up too, just because it was connected to AE.

A pity in the best seven weeks since 1997!

When I got told about yourself being denied membership I thought it was a G up..

Thats a decision I definetly didn't agree on. If they (the Foundation Rockers) wanted to close all assumptions about the group being a private boys club then you'd think they would want to open up to new members, and more importantly open up to members of AE. In particular the Moderator of the AE site.

Not wanting to put my own membership and in some cases friendship in jepordy by starting a stink about it I just bit my tongue and continued to watch PL.

As far as I'm concerned, if they wanted to keep the Rockers as a private club where potential members are sorted on petty criteria like that, then they can keep their active member numbers where they are.

I'll join the AE group for sure.

CC it was very ammusing in fact. Like I said supprters clubs should be INCLUSIVE not exclusive.

I would have thought as well that people would have now understood what a difference good or bad publicity can cause. I also would have thought others would by now know that we are experts at Sales & marketing and publicity.

I am glad the feedback has been so overwhelmingly positive at last count there are at least 20 so far willing to join and I will start gathering the exact details this week and hopefully have the package ready by sunday

lol I didnt catch up with nathan next game maybe.

Beers, too many mate, had been on since 12 and going 2 per bar run. I kept going till 12 and it wasn't real pretty, but got invited to some twins house warming party on friday :D

lol I didnt catch up with nathan next game maybe.

Beers, too many mate, had been on since 12 and going 2 per bar run. I kept going till 12 and it wasn't real pretty, but got invited to some twins house warming party on friday :D

Twins house warming party!!!

Are they by any chance, scandinavian?

lol yeah you were quite sloshed...

I remember a "Hey CC have you seen Nath!? I've got cd's for the carnt!" coming out of nowhere as I was sitting with the Corsos,Ally,MEE and Kiz.. :p

:D

Yeah fogive me. I was a little ummm well sun burnt and drunk.

Do apologise to them for me :D

They were australian girls by the way, but both more than 6ft tall :D

hehe no worries...was good to see you in the new jersey finally.. :p

Are they blondes!?

Btw, where do you lot sit at Brookie? Must come over and say G'day at the Tigers game..

it varies, we sat right on the fence at the 50 metre line on sunday. at the tiges i will prolly be under or near the professionals sign at the maccas end of the hill

I'd be happy to be involved in the supporter club, my little angel Holly will join for sure.

CC good to see you are happy to be involved with AE (not to say there's any reason why you wouldn't) you could cop a hard time from the rockers. But you are you're own man and theres no reason why you can't be involved with any supporter group you wish.

I think AE are a fine bunch of supporters. I see many others agree, which is refreshing to see.

CC i usually get there at about half time for flegg or the start of PL

I'd be happy to be involved in the supporter club, my little angel Holly will join for sure.

CC good to see you are happy to be involved with AE (not to say there's any reason why you wouldn't) you could cop a hard time from the rockers. But you are you're own man and theres no reason why you can't be involved with any supporter group you wish.

I think AE are a fine bunch of supporters. I see many others agree, which is refreshing to see.
Manlys forwards flogging dead horses (broncos)[/b]

Hey Cliffy - I am flying up to Brisbane for the match and metting up with Mata. Hopefully see you there

Hey Cliffy - I am flying up to Brisbane for the match and metting up with Mata. Hopefully see you there
ill be there mate
dont know what you fellas look like so make sure u come up and say hi, we will be at the caxton at 3ish

Cliffy, just look for a bunch of the roughest heads you can that will be them. and the way we talk up our corporate credentials I would imagine that sue, vegas and mata will be encrusted with diamonds and bling

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6