Alternate Eagles Store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
We have set up an Alternate Eagles Store to test the viability of creating and selling products on a more higher level.

<a href='http://www.cafepress.com/aeagles' target='_blank'>http://www.cafepress.com/aeagles</a>

We set up this one through cafepress at the moment as they do everything for us.

Please let us know what you think.

We can also create some customer clothing for you.

lol.

You all knew i would sell out eventually.

Its all about the money

i need to show a steady increase in revenue for about 8 quarters in a row before i get my IPO plan on the move. At the moment im hovering on breaking even, so after a little longer and a few sales i can start publicising my profit and revenue and hopefully drum up some IPO interest :D

You'd be operating in an oligopoly with oneeyedeagle and mightyeagles at the moment, meaning you should make a positive economic profit in the long run 8) .

How could you forget the Rockers????????????????

Not to worry. I understand that Zap is considering a merger with a multi-national. :? I guess that means I'll be redundant and a much cheaper Indian will take my place.

lol you know we couldnt find anyone to repace you mata.

The merger with the multi national will mean much of a muchness for the site though

how bout some AE condoms.

Then when that certain other has a birthday you can give them a thoughtful present and a big hint

lol

You can imagine what an alternate condom would be

yeah i know

imagine if you let mata design them

they would all be 3 inches long with his attitude

because cafepress dont have maroon as their colours. if the interest is high enough i will look at having them made up

I think the Mugs look good I may go a cap as well.......Should have.

"Matabele for PM"

"AE for ME"

lol, I can make them with what ever you want. just send me the image you want on them

depends on whether we make it into a perfume or not

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4