Alternate Eagles Store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always thinking Zapa.

What will it smell like?

Pizza's

Brookie Grass.

or

Spilt beer at Manly Leagues club.

that was very low Larry.

Oh well now youll just have to start buying some stufffromt he store :D

Actally Zap,I don't have a credit card.Can I pick up some gear and pay cash? I like the look of the baseball shirt.

umm its a bit hard without a credit card. The best way would be to see if someone else, like byso is ordering something and if he is, ask him to pop it on his card and give him the cash.

If ther eis a number of about 15 or more wanting 1 item, we can get a bulk discount

I will probably purchase a few things once I can convince Vicky its a good idea. When i do i will let you know and throw your order in with mine :D

might reduce postage an handling too

If I get something I'll go with you too Zap. I can put my $ into your bank account like I did for this site. :wink:

How about a shirt with a caricature of the nude walk from Southport to Brookvale?

If I get something I'll go with you too Zap. I can put my $ into your bank account like I did for this site. :wink:

How about a shirt with a caricature of the nude walk from Southport to Brookvale?

Drunk at work again mata :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sounds good. Well lets arrange what everyone wants and we can see if Vicky will let me put it on my CC. The only problem is the shipping from my place to the next place

Ive heard that about you matabele, Quick Draw Mcgraw huh?

Whatever makes you feel better Zap.

You know, if I ever won lotto I'd get several shirts made up with my "Matabele" signature on it and send one each to:

Cliffy FC
MonkeyJ
Oldfart
Con Artist
Sideline Pie

and some of the other cronies that seem to so enjoy my work. :wink:

Priceless.

like i said dude you wouldnt need to win the lottery, use cafe press.

you dont have to be.

Cafepress do everything for you, for the cost of a shirt thats 4 schooners, youc ould send your ****e.

hey, do you have a red hankee tied round your face cowbboy ???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8