Alternate Eagles Online Store is Back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Our online store is back. This week featuring "Fortress Brookvale" products

Prices are in USD

http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/cafepressstore/cafepressstore.php

enjoy

thanks mate, knocked it up yesterday

lol You dont know how little profit there is in an online store like that. Because I cant afford to bulk buy products I have to make each one as its ordered therefore meaning I only make about $1 - $2 per item

lucky my GF is an accountant, and actually auditing for the next year or so. She should sort it all out hey.

lol You dont know how little profit there is in an online store like that. Because I cant afford to bulk buy products I have to make each one as its ordered therefore meaning I only make about $1 - $2 per item

I thought you seemed like someone who knits and sows 8) .

I dont have time...too busy trying on skirts :D

Not having a dig, but was it not possible to get some local company to make the stuff for you rather than going off shore ?? I'd rather see my hard earned stay in Australia than see it shipped off to the good ole US of A.

not really.

Once the interest picks up then we will bulk buy products and sell them that way. however at the moment its cheaper for all to go through the US.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2