Alsafe Security member's key cutting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frank

Bencher
Alsafe security provided a rather sexy blank key in the member's packs this year. It is maroon with the Manly logo on it. You are able to get it cut at selected home games or at their showroom for free. The letter sent out with the pack said to check the club's website closer to the season start in March for details of which games were nominated for the free cutting service.

I checked the website and found nothing. Does anyone have any idea about whether their van will be at the game this Sunday? I can always call the membership department but I thought I'd check here first.

The membership letter said they'd have a van there for cutting these at each home game...for free

Mark from Brisbane link said:
The membership letter said they'd have a van there for cutting these at each home game...for free

That's not what my letter says. It states that they will provide a schedule for when the van would be at home games offering this service. This suggests that it won't be there for all home games. This schedule was meant to be on the offial website some time in March before the season kicked off.

No matter, I'll give them a call.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4