1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alsafe Security member's key cutting

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Frank, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,373 /27
    Alsafe security provided a rather sexy blank key in the member's packs this year. It is maroon with the Manly logo on it. You are able to get it cut at selected home games or at their showroom for free. The letter sent out with the pack said to check the club's website closer to the season start in March for details of which games were nominated for the free cutting service.

I checked the website and found nothing. Does anyone have any idea about whether their van will be at the game this Sunday? I can always call the membership department but I thought I'd check here first.

2. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Ratings:
    +16,571 /323
    The membership letter said they'd have a van there for cutting these at each home game...for free

3. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +408 /0
    Will they provide a skeleton key for chastity belts?

4. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,373 /27
    That's not what my letter says. It states that they will provide a schedule for when the van would be at home games offering this service. This suggests that it won't be there for all home games. This schedule was meant to be on the offial website some time in March before the season kicked off.

No matter, I'll give them a call.

5. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,045 /106
    Either way it's a great idea.