Aloiai Vs Afb Stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clearly AFB would be up near the top of these stats as well but this certainly shows the sort of form Josh is in:

@joshaloiai currently sits 4th overall for metres made in the front row position. With big names of Burgess, Klemmer & Fisher- Harris only average 15 or less more metres per game ahead of him. // #blokeinabar #nrl
He was always going to be a quality replacement. Tough as and with some mongrel and steel in defence. We miss AFB's offloads but Aloiai makes up for that in other ways.

Slow post contact metres mean very little in our current touch footy era of NRL.

AFB is excellent for his slow post contact metres, but it really does not suit the modern game.

AFB was doing the job of 2 forwards , while Tapau was busy braiding his hair, miss AFB but we are lucky he went when he did otherwise we would be missing a forward now (out injured)..

Payne haas klemmer papalii all WAY better last season. Throw in junior Paulo as well... afb was ok last year but those 4 really shined. Especially haas who plays 80 minutes.. how can you compare him to afb who plays 50
yeah haas papalii maybe ill cop. klemmer was not that great

there is more to a game than just stats. papalii has fell of the perch hard, haas owns it for me at the moment. i dont think theres much daylight between haas and AFB but if you think so good for you

i think a lot of people here are salty that he's gone and can't admit AFB was arguably the best prop in the comp.

we are doing well now but when we come up against storm, chooks, penrith with their enforcers will really need someone to step up. we have premier fullback, halves like them, and middle forward (jake) but not a premier hooker (fainu back hopefully) and no hit man like JWH, JFH, SST etc. Paseka probably has the most potential but time will tell if our middle pack has a dominant game dominator like Haas who will take anyone on. lets hope so

Slow post contact metres mean very little in our current touch footy era of NRL.

AFB is excellent for his slow post contact metres, but it really does not suit the modern game.
i dont see how olakau'atu and marty's post contact metres are any faster than AFBs?

i dont see how olakau'atu and marty's post contact metres are any faster than AFBs?
Maybe there is not that much difference if measuring only time and those metres but I think post-contact metres plus play-the-ball speed of Guac, Aoli and the "current" Marty gives the opposition less time to set and that is a big thing in the current game. It has been said that some players are solely concentrating on play-the-ball speed, not on gaining ground. It is a different game now and I believe this is a valid play.

Time and space is created by doing things fast in this new game...there is no room for lumbering with 4 guys on you that slow down your play-the-ball. It is what it is. Hit the line hard and straight, land on your front and play the ball quickly.

Yep, and he's very aggressive - but much smarter with his aggression than AFB. Awesome bit of business done by the recruitment team here.
What would've been awesomer ,was when we were giving them one of the top forwards in the game ,our awesome recruitment team could have gotten a swap deal at the same time and taken the unwanted Issiah Pappali.

yeah haas papalii maybe ill cop. klemmer was not that great

there is more to a game than just stats. papalii has fell of the perch hard, haas owns it for me at the moment. i dont think theres much daylight between haas and AFB but if you think so good for you

i think a lot of people here are salty that he's gone and can't admit AFB was arguably the best prop in the comp.

we are doing well now but when we come up against storm, chooks, penrith with their enforcers will really need someone to step up. we have premier fullback, halves like them, and middle forward (jake) but not a premier hooker (fainu back hopefully) and no hit man like JWH, JFH, SST etc. Paseka probably has the most potential but time will tell if our middle pack has a dominant game dominator like Haas who will take anyone on. lets hope so
I remember afb coming back early from injury like jake and not being upto scratch. Then he was suspended for the ref thing and had injuries.. how many games did he play? Haas plays 80 every week afb cannot. Not one aspect of afbs game is better imo. Papalii last year was the best or equal to haas because of his impact on games scoring tries or offloading for tries. This year yes he has fallen of the perch. Klemmer last year was very good he played big minutes developed a great offload and ran for big meters. Afb was a beast in 2019 but its 2021 now and he isnt near the best... mainly because he's injured but he was looking very good wasn't he? He apparently is skipping surgery so i think you'll see him line up against us in a few weeks. Jr Paulo was good last season as well... the props have all fallen a bit this season maybe the new rules i dunno but no real standouts except fisher Harris and haas who just came back

Perspective time ....

If Josh is the Tradesman

AFB is the Terrier

No stats but facts .....
Our Terrier at our time was our most dominant forward and I remember as soon as he would come off to the interchange we would lose dominance up the middle

At the beginning of the Season playing for the Warriors before his injury we was the most dominant prop .
A..
F...CKING
B...EAST

Perspective time ....

If Josh is the Tradesman

AFB is the Terrier

No stats but facts .....
Our Terrier at our time was our most dominant forward and I remember as soon as he would come off to the interchange we would lose dominance up the middle
Aloiai brings other things to the table to counterbalance the fact that he might not gain as many metres per run as AFB and might not yet offload as much. He can offload just been rare so far with us. However I am guessing he is fitter and does more runs per game, certainly more tackles and certainly he can race up off the line and put on a shot - something I never saw AFB do. AFB is high quality when not injured but Aloiai's all round game is probably better in my opinion. Aloiai with Jake I think are our forward leaders who lead by example - all game every game. So far Aloiai plays well from the first minute to the last and I would think in every game so far has been amongst our best and certainly when we were losing. Fabulous signing for us.

The moral of the story......

It is funny how we all see things in a different light

and all woman look great after a few drinks at 3am

Aloiai brings other things to the table to counterbalance the fact that he might not gain as many metres per run as AFB and might not yet offload as much. He can offload just been rare so far with us. However I am guessing he is fitter and does more runs per game, certainly more tackles and certainly he can race up off the line and put on a shot - something I never saw AFB do. AFB is high quality when not injured but Aloiai's all round game is probably better in my opinion. Aloiai with Jake I think are our forward leaders who lead by example - all game every game. So far Aloiai plays well from the first minute to the last and I would think in every game so far has been amongst our best and certainly when we were losing. Fabulous signing for us.
No stats but facts .....
Our Terrier AFB at our time was our most dominant forward and I remember as soon as he would come off to the interchange we would lose dominance up the middle

What would've been awesomer ,was when we were giving them one of the top forwards in the game ,our awesome recruitment team could have gotten a swap deal at the same time and taken the unwanted Issiah Pappali.
I was under the impression that it was done to ease salary cap pressure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4