Aloiai Vs Afb Stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I liked AFB,but he is a bit of a trundler,yeah he would drag guys with him and make post contact metres,but it was slow and allowing the defensive line to get set,taking too long to play the ball and then getting up having a spray because the tacklers would slow him down.
I think Aloiai will be quicker and more athletic/mobile in attack and defense,he might not drag guys for extra metres but I think he will not slow the play down and may actually to help momentum by speeding up the play the ball.
We needed to be a bit quicker/mobile around the middle I think.
It is interesting that the Warriors are also after Lodge,will make them big,but a bit plodding,interesting to see if it works....
With afb and lodge the warriors will go well in super rugby

No point comparing them. Fonua-Blake is one of the best props in the game. Aloiai is nowhere near this. Afb didn't have a good year imho.. check his stats from last year he was a beast. This year we sucked all round. Aloiai is a decent replacement but you cant compare a bmw to a Holden

No point comparing them. Fonua-Blake is one of the best props in the game. Aloiai is nowhere near this. Afb didn't have a good year imho.. check his stats from last year he was a beast. This year we sucked all round. Aloiai is a decent replacement but you cant compare a bmw to a Holden
Aloiai a much better defender and I will say will thrive in the offload department at Manly and I am gathering isn't an off field moron.

Was one of the best pops in the game. But its not that game anymore.
If AFB can re engineer himself perhaps he can be great again.
I feel a better apology might be AFB as a Mack truck. Big powerful but not fast or nimble. With all the strapping AFB looked like Andrew Fafita Mark 2.

Was one of the best pops in the game. But its not that game anymore.
If AFB can re engineer himself perhaps he can be great again.
I feel a better apology might be AFB as a Mack truck. Big powerful but not fast or nimble. With all the strapping AFB looked like Andrew Fafita Mark 2.
Its true he didn’t have the best season but i think he is fast and nimble to a degree. He has quick play the balls for a big unit always finds his front and makes loads of meters doing so. Papali isnt fast or nimble like say Haas or Taumalolo but he's the best atm. The strapped obviously he playing injured which i think he did most of the year. He will be missed on the field but im glad he's gone. 850k... wtf were we thinking

I'm unsure why fans struggle to be able to say 'It sucks we've lost him'.
It does with AFB. He is by far the best prop in the comp (or close w/ Papalii).

You can provide 'stats' that don't really give the picture - Total Stats are far, far, far different from average stats.

AFB Averaged 166m for the season, and averaged 185m halfway through the season, Josh's NRL Profile has been taken down I think (can't seem to access it - probably getting changed to a Manly profile), but from memory it was 133m. Addin also provides a lot better flair in attack. Defensively he isn't as good though I'm sure.

I do like Josh's signing a lot. I think its exactly what we need, a good solid front rower with NRL experience who averages nicely over 100m+ a game.

Josh's highest ranking stat for props in 2020 was 15th for 'decoy runs'. AFB was up there with the most metres for any forward on average across the NRL. Big big difference.

The value proposition of AFB is that we can rebalance the squad - which we seem to be doing - which I think will pay off in the long run. 850k is it steep? Yes, so not the worst idea.

But Jake is on 950k and Marty is reportedly on 700-750k... AFB is better than both so he still provides better value ON THE FIELD... Jake isn't worth nearly 950k... but he smartly negotiated with his brother so that we get both for basically 2m a season. Without Jake we probably lose Tom, so more than happy to pay the overs there i guess.

At the end of the day AFB didn't want to be here so I thought it was handled very well by the club in the end.

But is Josh better than AFB? No chance.

Will Josh be a good signing? Definitely.

I'm unsure why fans struggle to be able to say 'It sucks we've lost him'.
It does with AFB. He is by far the best prop in the comp (or close w/ Papalii).

You can provide 'stats' that don't really give the picture - Total Stats are far, far, far different from average stats.

AFB Averaged 166m for the season, and averaged 185m halfway through the season, Josh's NRL Profile has been taken down I think (can't seem to access it - probably getting changed to a Manly profile), but from memory it was 133m. Addin also provides a lot better flair in attack. Defensively he isn't as good though I'm sure.

I do like Josh's signing a lot. I think its exactly what we need, a good solid front rower with NRL experience who averages nicely over 100m+ a game.

Josh's highest ranking stat for props in 2020 was 15th for 'decoy runs'. AFB was up there with the most metres for any forward on average across the NRL. Big big difference.

The value proposition of AFB is that we can rebalance the squad - which we seem to be doing - which I think will pay off in the long run. 850k is it steep? Yes, so not the worst idea.

But Jake is on 950k and Marty is reportedly on 700-750k... AFB is better than both so he still provides better value ON THE FIELD... Jake isn't worth nearly 950k... but he smartly negotiated with his brother so that we get both for basically 2m a season. Without Jake we probably lose Tom, so more than happy to pay the overs there i guess.

At the end of the day AFB didn't want to be here so I thought it was handled very well by the club in the end.

But is Josh better than AFB? No chance.

Will Josh be a good signing? Definitely.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4