Aloiai Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Yaz Eagle

Reserve Grader
Has anyone seen the replays of the high shot he did that got him on report? I have tried to see on replay but couldn’t find it. Heard the commentators say it was a shoulder charge.

Has anyone seen the replays of the high shot he did that got him on report? I have tried to see on replay but couldn’t find it. Heard the commentators say it was a shoulder charge.
They showed a replay during the game but it was a little bit after the actual tackle. The angle was from behind Josh and it was a bit hard to see for me how bad the shot was.

Just managed to find it. It was shown when the team ran out after half time. Looks strange he was on report. The angles shown just shows his shoulder hit under the face and more in the chest area but he was tackling so not really a shoulder charge. The player got up straight away and played the ball so not a head hit.

Pretty precious if he gets charged ...

Only watched part of the Souff's game ... and in 10 minutes saw Lattrell Mitchell deliberately forearm a bloke in the face late .... donkey kick a bloke in the face deliberately ... and then run 10 metres to drive his shoulder at full pace into a bloke lying on the grounds back ... This **** is quickly becoming the biggest grub in the game .... he is like a spoilt brat lashing out every time he makes a mistake ..

Only watched part of the Souff's game ... and in 10 minutes saw Lattrell Mitchell deliberately forearm a bloke in the face late .... donkey kick a bloke in the face deliberately ... and then run 10 metres to drive his shoulder at full pace into a bloke lying on the grounds back ... This **** is quickly becoming the biggest grub in the game .... he is like a spoilt brat lashing out every time he makes a mistake ..
I know there’s no punching in the game, but back in the day, it was nothing to see players take it out to the car park/or at Penrith, the training oval before you cross over to the leagues club. Seen some good ones there from U23s ,reserve grade, and if you were lucky enough, first grade. Mark Geyer v Tony Butterfield was memorable. It was little Royce Simmons who ran in and broke it up, much to the crowds disappointment. The only Manly one I saw was behind the sheds. Ray Brown and some West’ player. Two hits in that one. Ray hit him in the eye, old mate hit the ground. Funny thing was Ray just walks over grabs his kit bag and saunters off to the car park. Not a care in the world.
With everyone having a phone cam, plus social media, there’d be no chance of this happening. Now days, Rays two hit fight would’ve been uploaded to Insta before he got to his car.
I’d love a boxing/charity promoter to organise a Mitchell/Munster fight. I’d pay good money to see them two belt shiit out of each other.

I find this whole thing strange where it happened tackle 2 or 3, we keep them pinned with a great defensive set where they are kicking from an ugly position and then they give a penalty from 3 or 5 tackles earlier....this type of ruling is frustrating and if it was a close game and that decision cost us, would be hearing far more about it.
The thing is, if the ref misses it, should be play on and if a nasty incident - be placed on report and dealt with accordingly during the week.....if serious the play would obviously be stopped and a decision made at that point....this rewind after a full set is rubbish and though we smashed them, found it a bad moment in a great game, would have felt the same way if it happened to Titans for the same reasons above

Last edited:

nrl.com

South Sydney star Latrell Mitchell is facing a four-week suspension for striking Wests Tigers winger David Nofoaluma, and fines for two separate incidents involving Luke Garner in the Rabbitohs dramatic golden point win.

Mitchell has been served a grade 2 dangerous contact (head/neck) charge for collecting Nofoaluma in the face with a backhanded forearm as he looked to defuse a long-range Tigers raid.

Being led by his mate Cody Walker...and maybe watching too many Scum games. Has taken the mantle for no. 1 grub...

As for Aloiai :whew: - shouldn't have been on report anyway.

I know there’s no punching in the game, but back in the day, it was nothing to see players take it out to the car park/or at Penrith, the training oval before you cross over to the leagues club. Seen some good ones there from U23s ,reserve grade, and if you were lucky enough, first grade. The only Manly one I saw was behind the sheds. Ray Brown and some West’ player. Two hits in that one. Ray hit him in the eye, old mate hit the ground. Funny thing was Ray just walks over grabs his kit bag and saunters off to the car park. Not a care in the world.
With everyone having a phone cam, plus social media, there’d be no chance of this happening. Now days, Rays two hit fight would’ve been uploaded to Insta before he got to his car.
I’d love a boxing/charity promoter to organise a Mitchell/Munster fight. I’d pay good money to see them two belt shiit out of each other.
3842556D-DE07-499F-8D24-EF138EBEEC6A.jpeg

Ray back in the day.

I had doubts about this signing but Jesus this bloke has been good... just keeps turning up and pushing defenders back...

Has been easily our best player over the first 6 rounds imo...
I really didn't know much about him so didn't know what to expect, but agree that he has been one of our best players every round so far. Even when we were getting hammered, he was putting in. Couldn't have asked more from him.

Really pathetic charge by the bunker and refs etc and only afterwards you see a charge given and suspension looming for an opposition player from yesterdays game.

The refs continue to bewilder me. You saw yesterday when it got to 26-0 the ref give repeat sets often on later tackles in the count and later the bunker denies Keppie a try cause the ball went forward. Its a farce this!

Have a look at the Drizzle v Rorters game and count the amount of forward passes from dummy half and the refs IGNORE them!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10