Aloiai Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I find this whole thing strange where it happened tackle 2 or 3, we keep them pinned with a great defensive set where they are kicking from an ugly position and then they give a penalty from 3 or 5 tackles earlier....this type of ruling is frustrating and if it was a close game and that decision cost us, would be hearing far more about it.
The thing is, if the ref misses it, should be play on and if a nasty incident - be placed on report and dealt with accordingly during the week.....if serious the play would obviously be stopped and a decision made at that point....this rewind after a full set is rubbish and though we smashed them, found it a bad moment in a great game, would have felt the same way if it happened to Titans for the same reasons above
You rarely ever see this and its usually only for bad foul play not just for an everyday penalty. We had 2 of these against us yesterday and both were bewildering!!!

rosco

Reserve Grader
Really pathetic charge by the bunker and refs etc and only afterwards you see a charge given and suspension looming for an opposition player from yesterdays game.

The refs continue to bewilder me. You saw yesterday when it got to 26-0 the ref give repeat sets often on later tackles in the count and later the bunker denies Keppie a try cause the ball went forward. Its a farce this!

Have a look at the Drizzle v Rorters game and count the amount of forward passes from dummy half and the refs IGNORE them!
At least with the Capt Challenge we are now able to have some of these dud decisions overturned. Two yesterday. The supposed knock on for Keppies try was a joke. The ref was 5 metres away and in line and cleared it. The video ref then tried to argue that his hand wasn't in front of the ball when he touched it which was a joke.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
It was one of a number of rubbish decisions from that incompetent boob of a ref. He deadset cost us another 10 -20 points with his buffoonery.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Really pathetic charge by the bunker and refs etc and only afterwards you see a charge given and suspension looming for an opposition player from yesterdays game.

The refs continue to bewilder me. You saw yesterday when it got to 26-0 the ref give repeat sets often on later tackles in the count and later the bunker denies Keppie a try cause the ball went forward. Its a farce this!

Have a look at the Drizzle v Rorters game and count the amount of forward passes from dummy half and the refs IGNORE them!
They were desperate in the second half to make it a contest , trouble is they’d already imploded!!

Eagle thru 'n' thru

Reserve Grader
Pretty precious if he gets charged ...

Only watched part of the Souff's game ... and in 10 minutes saw Lattrell Mitchell deliberately forearm a bloke in the face late .... donkey kick a bloke in the face deliberately ... and then run 10 metres to drive his shoulder at full pace into a bloke lying on the grounds back ... This **** is quickly becoming the biggest grub in the game .... he is like a spoilt brat lashing out every time he makes a mistake ..
Lashtrell Mitchell

Eagle thru 'n' thru

Reserve Grader
At least with the Capt Challenge we are now able to have some of these dud decisions overturned. Two yesterday. The supposed knock on for Keppies try was a joke. The ref was 5 metres away and in line and cleared it. The video ref then tried to argue that his hand wasn't in front of the ball when he touched it which was a joke.
Does the on-field ref have the authority to over rule a decision made by the video-ref over a captain's challenge?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12