All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading the play a few minutes ago.

Manly was where Pearce wanted to go, 3 yr deal. Their original offer was based on cap space the NRL don't agree with. Pearce has extended a decision for 10 days to allow Manly to try and make it work without a backended deal.
Yeah just saw that. Doubt it's true, everywhere seems to be saying it is a done deal with Newy.

My player manager mate rang this morning telling me that Pearce's manager had contacted NRL asking if a decision on Manly salary cap situation would be resolved soon, or if they could provide any light on the subject, so the Pearce could make his decision on his future. Evidently there was no response. I actual think we maybe victims again.

Also just checked the Knights forum and discussion there was that Newcastle didn't think they would get him because they didn't offer anywhere near what was reported or were prepared to pay, and they had been told Cronulla were the favourites. Feel sorry for Strone 33, (and me & Snake) over this one because we had him signed (therefore we were right) but he bailed in the cooling off because his manager told him to? as he had serious other offers. But at the end of the day it will be hard to get any evidence other than hearsay.

Again, if true I don't find myself sad about Pearce not coming , yeah it would have been good but at $1mil year? We could get 2 players for that.
If what you say is true SL that is an outrage .Not only have we been unfairly targeted in this witch hunt especially with its glacial like pace in getting finalized ,the people in the NRL have been to lazy to answer what would be an important call from one of thier top 8 teams regarding a major signing.I mean WTF else are they doing?There is 150 odd people in there and not one of them can shed light to a player manger on a trumped up investigation that supposedly is limping to a non event conclusion at the end of f((*&&ng January. It just beggars belief if true .The NRL and Grenburg are negligent in the exercising of their authority.
For the sake of the game when will this hopeless useless parasite be expunged and expelled from the game .The bloke couldn't run a bath let alone a multi million dollar sport.
GET RID OF GREENBURG!!!

He won’t be gloating when Pearce plays like s**t behind their garbage forward pack and takes up so much cap that they can’t afford the overs to attract useful marquee players.
Hodgkinson is on the books @750k Watson 500k Ponga 775k Pearce 1 mill. Then there’s the hooker and Brock Lamb as well 3.25 mill tied up in their spine as well as whatever they are paying Lamb and the hooker. Then add to that Kenny Dowall, Guerra, Heighington, ESE ese, and Moga. Finally we can stop hearing about their unending cap.

@ReadingThePlay

Manly was where Pearce wanted to go, 3 yr deal. Their original offer was based on cap space the NRL don't agree with. Pearce has extended a decision for 10 days to allow Manly to try and make it work without a backended deal. https://t.co/yPf7l9Lu5Y

-------
So Greenturd OK's Hayne 1.2million down to 500k Parra deal.:banghead:
But Manly is forens8cally audited to death @:mad:

So we screwed ourselves and now we will have the likes of Hastings to lead us into the bottom 8 I hope you're all happy watch how much you miss green now. lol hastings lol we are fkd now
There were very few who criticised Green (NlEagle.. well). We did the right thing getting rid of Green, as he is old, although if we weren't sure we had Pearce locked up than we most certainly released him one year too early. Dumb move at the end of the day, though if we got Pearce would've been another story

We are stuffed but the young halves here have some potential at least. Really disappointed

@ReadingThePlay

Manly was where Pearce wanted to go, 3 yr deal. Their original offer was based on cap space the NRL don't agree with. Pearce has extended a decision for 10 days to allow Manly to try and make it work without a backended deal. https://t.co/yPf7l9Lu5Y

-------
So Greenturd OK's Hayne 1.2million down to 500k Parra deal.:banghead:
But Manly is forens8cally audited to death @:mad:

He is just making that up to cover his tracks people are calling him out for being wrong again. First he had Barrett being sacked and replaced by Scott Fulton now this he has as much credibility as Greenturd. Says it all https://twitter.com/ReadingThePlay/status/933634291405275136

I don't feel Pearce was the right replacement for Green he would have got in DCE way to much hope we can pick up someone better than Hastings or we are screwed.

In the end we still win. We now have a pot full of money and some young up and comers who just may end up being better value. Manly will now go hunting for someone talented, young and cheap. No problems

If what you say is true SL that is an outrage .Not only have we been unfairly targeted in this witch hunt especially with its glacial like pace in getting finalized ,the people in the NRL have been to lazy to answer what would be an important call from one of thier top 8 teams regarding a major signing.I mean WTF else are they doing?There is 150 odd people in there and not one of them can shed light to a player manger on a trumped up investigation that supposedly is limping to a non event conclusion at the end of f((*&&ng January. It just beggars belief if true .The NRL and Grenburg are negligent in the exercising of their authority.
For the sake of the game when will this hopeless useless parasite be expunged and expelled from the game .The bloke couldn't run a bath let alone a multi million dollar sport.
GET RID OF GREENBURG!!!

But doesn't this situation seem similar to last year when we had players sign up but couldn't lodge contracts until the medical clearances came in and those players went elsewhere because they were frustrated, and we were castrated?

In the end we still win. We now have a pot full of money and some young up and comers who just may end up being better value. Manly will now go hunting for someone talented, young and cheap. No problems
Long term we are fine still, and if we play our cards right will compete for the premiership 100% in 2019, although short term there is some possible death we will face as fans.

We could be fine, and if the replacement turns out the goods we can still compete for the premiership. Although we have hit a very risky path

Brock lamb looks like signing effective immediately. He solves our 5.8 and goal kicking issues. I believe hastings will be let go.
Before we all bag lamb. Look at his stats, he matches or betters green in ALL aspects of the game except forced drop outs. He betters him in all attack and equal or better in all defence stats. Not bad for a rookie playing with the wooden spooners. He'll be a gun buy. REMEMBER we all baggef the uate sironen and green signings last yr

Brock lamb looks like signing effective immediately. He solves our 5.8 and goal kicking issues. I believe hastings will be let go.
Before we all bag lamb. Look at his stats, he matches or betters green in ALL aspects of the game except forced drop outs. He betters him in all attack and equal or better in all defence stats. Not bad for a rookie playing with the wooden spooners. He'll be a gun buy. REMEMBER we all baggef the uate sironen and green signings last yr

Lamb to the slaughter (ie: silvertails.net forum)

Do we? we seem very tight on the cap as this has shown.

Absolutely. Do you think they were offering a few pennies to one of the highest profile players in the game even despite a back ended arrangement. They probably have about $750,000 sitting there for the next player on offer.

And this deserves its own thread, just so you can gloat, fmd, that will do me...
Mate im more pissed than anything but i knew he wasmt gonna come hes a dumb **** that chose money over the chance to become great and dogboy screwed us in the process. I really like green he led our team last season and got DCe back to his best now we're in for a long season hopefully we can get Brock lamb because I rate him better than anyone we have at the moment

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8