All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ali's rumours on facebook has Pearce all but signed to Newcastle 1 minute ago . His mates there and a big contract should have him delivered . Believe or not .

Ali's rumours on facebook has Pearce all but signed to Newcastle 1 minute ago . His mates there and a big contract should have him delivered . Believe or not .
Ali's rumour last week was that he had signed with us

In other news , no one has a ****ing clue, bar one single person, his girlfriend and his manager ( and maybe his Dad).

Just decide FFS, it’s driving us insane!

I am sure we all wouldn't want Mitch to rush into anything now would we. Wouldn't want him to make a mistake or make a bad choice or become a slave to an impulse.

You know, lets take this slow and steady and plod along the meandering pathway to a good decision.

I don't think he is coming now, which doesn't really bother me. It would have been great to see the combo with Cherry, but the developing the juniors and spending within our means, seems to be the priority now, and probably the best move for our future "Decade of Dominance"

What a great position to be in. Your boss tells you that you are being replaced because there is someone better. All of a sudden you are being courted by other employers, one of which is prepared to offer you several hundred thousand dollars a season more than you were getting.
It's extraordinary that Pearce is now much more valued since he was told he was replaced.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8