All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I hate Pearce, but who knows a change of scenery/out of his comfort zone blah blah blah might just kick him to the next level (holy crap, am I warming to the idea? ) :envy::sick:

If Knights want Pearce I think they will get their man. Manly wont pay anymore than Pearce is on at the Roosters, Knights will be willing to pay close to 1 mil. I want Pearce badly at Manly and if Green is going we should only be upgrading.

For sure Many's recruiting policy seems be to buy at ALDI and no name products only....................we only get Pearce if there are no other serious bidders .........and seems there are........@:(:banghead:

Surely this is some kind of sick joke? If the Roosters manage to land Cronk and somehow saddle us with Pearce, their fans will never stop LOLing at Manly.

If Knights want Pearce I think they will get their man. Manly wont pay anymore than Pearce is on at the Roosters, Knights will be willing to pay close to 1 mil. I want Pearce badly at Manly and if Green is going we should only be upgrading.
We were risking throwing up to 900K at Moylan weren't we. If so, we were willing to throw some good money at an unproven 5/8, showing we really are desperate for one. So, I expect we'd have enough money and desperation to outbid most sides for Pearce, it's just whether Pearce will leave. NRL.com stated that he'd been allowed a few days to consider, which in my opinion tells me the Roosters aren't too desperate to retain him. Cronk is their main half now, and Keary won't be shafted to the bench, friend is their best (and a cheap) option at hooker, leaving Pearce on his own. He joins manly and we'd have a stable spine for at least 4 years, which is awesome

For sure Many's recruiting policy seems be to buy at ALDI and no name products only....................we only get Pearce if there are no other serious bidders .........and seems there are........@:(:banghead:
Koroisau, Walker, Taupau, Green, Sironen, Uate, Fonua-Blake, Kelly

Vietnam , Cambodia and 3 nights in Singapore on the way home!
Mate we did Vietnam about four years ago. Had a one year old and a three and a five

It was incredible. People so friendly food was delicious grog was cheap. Ha long bay and Hoi an were our favourites but we were there for about eighteen days and went all over the place.

They will take your passports at every hotel though. Bit strange to come to grips with.

We even starred in an online commercial for one of the hotels we stayed in they loved our blonde haired kids. Unfortunately my vegetarian wife didn't eat any of the coral trout skinned and then carcass deep fried with spring rolls stuffed through the rib bones or the perfect pea cock made of prawns and local greens and fruit. The cameraman got a bit over it after a while.

Great place though. One thing I saw and was a bit WTF. They have a barramundi farming program over there. So you will see them in tanks in restaurants. Along with what I call estuary cod. The Barra farm is apparenty the work of some Aussies so fish is farmed in saltwater away from any (obviously polluted) rivers.

Ate a heap of pho and Bahn mi there and the mantis shrimp and abalone is good too.

Have a great time and forget any of this off/pre/silly season stuff.

I thought there was a rumour a few weeks back that Blake Greens wife was in Auckland looks at schools/places to live? Maybe just a contingency plan.
Zorba’s column stipulated that some big fish were yet to be landed. He also wrote that it was a waiting game and very much tied into Cooper Cronk and where he signed. Zorba has something up his sleeve, no doubt. Why would he just make something up and by doing so make himself appear to be a sh1t dribbling fcuk wit. And for the record, DCE played as a 5/8 this year. Pearce has been very good at 7 for the Rorters. If this comes off I my mind will be blown.

On the "no dickheads" side of things, I wouldn't want Pearce at Manly.

However.....

As a half, Pearce is not a play maker, he's the organiser type which if we got rid of Green then we would need. He may not be a success in rep footy as we all know, but as a club player you have to admit that Pearce is probably one of the better halves in the NRL (whether we like it or not.....he did win a premiership). And its not like we wouldn't know what we were getting as a player.

And hey, maybe if he plays for Manly he will become invisible to NSW selectors....or he might actually mature into the player they have been hoping for since 2009.

Fcuk me, I’m tired of hearing about this supposed bottomless pit of a salary cap that the Knights have at their disposal. They’ve let go one quality player in Fagai and signed plenty on overs. Case in point Ponga on $750k and Watson $600k. Kenny-Dowall, Guerra, Esse Ese, Moga, Heighington etc etc. As of right now wr’ve Signed F/A.

I really have to disagree there, Pearce is bad (or quiet) in origin games. For the games he's played against us he's always been the one i've worried about most with some freak plays, good, crisp passes and a dangerous running game. If we sign Thompson Pearce will put him through many defencive holes as he does with cordner so often as well. He will add another dimension to our attack and has a decent short kicking game (poor long range, which dce covers).
yeah but he's Mitchell fuking Pearce cmon as if any of you want him in our jersey were is your manly pride dammit

On the "no dickheads" side of things, I wouldn't want Pearce at Manly.

However.....

As a half, Pearce is not a play maker, he's the organiser type which if we got rid of Green then we would need. He may not be a success in rep footy as we all know, but as a club player you have to admit that Pearce is probably one of the better halves in the NRL (whether we like it or not.....he did win a premiership). And its not like we wouldn't know what we were getting as a player.

And hey, maybe if he plays for Manly he will become invisible to NSW selectors....or he might actually mature into the player they have been hoping for since 2009.
Pearce is young, good one on one tackler, ball runner but can he direct the team on the field? DCE needs someone who can do that to play his best football. Pearce at the right money could be a better option then Green moving forward..
well, irrespective of how Pearce has played for NSW. One things for certain, Green has never, and never will be discussed as a representative player. He did do a job for us this year though.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10