All NRL Games [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Annesley is as useless as any of them, the bloke is a fraud and should not be holding the job he's got, his sole purpose is to cover up the ineptitude shown by the whistle blowers and the bunker, the entire system needs an overhaul including training these muppets to control games consistently across all matches

Can't argue with that. But I will say that Annesley as the ONLY bunker official is something I have been calling for for a while now.

They say too many cooks spoil the broth. Now of course physically and geographically no one person can be the on-field referee at all of the games. But it is completely possible for one person to be the bunker official for all 8 games each round of the season. And that one being Annesley would take away a lot of the inconsistency in the decisions from game to game.

A different bunker official each game brings in different interpretations and zero consistency. One official only, that being the boss himself, would fix that.

It’s 24-0 to the Gummies after 30 minutes

Surely the Ref / Bunker 🤡 will start their game management deal or is that only for the 🦅’s

Did you know??

Manly currently have the 5th worst defence in the league having conceded 156 points. Only the Rabbitohs (196), the Eels and Titans (both 180) and Cowboys (174) have conceded more.

Yet we're 5th on the ladder.....I'll take being 5th with that record.

Can't argue with that. But I will say that Annesley as the ONLY bunker official is something I have been calling for for a while now.

They say too many cooks spoil the broth. Now of course physically and geographically no one person can be the on-field referee at all of the games. But it is completely possible for one person to be the bunker official for all 8 games each round of the season. And that one being Annesley would take away a lot of the inconsistency in the decisions from game to game.

A different bunker official each game brings in different interpretations and zero consistency. One official only, that being the boss himself, would fix that.

Should have been that way from the start of the bunker system.

1 fool in the bunker, preferably not knowing the current scoreline or penalty/6A count, gets patched through the play in question, makes a decision, and sends decision back.
The same fool does every game, every week, all year.

Did you know??

Manly currently have the 5th worst defence in the league having conceded 156 points. Only the Rabbitohs (196), the Eels and Titans (both 180) and Cowboys (174) have conceded more.

So BenjiBall confirmed.

Siebold has seemingly admitted as much anyway.

Every interview he talks about weapons. Never about defence.

Wow, Hetherington shaping up and threw a punch (?) or push to the chest of Marney in the tunnel. I guess with Hetherington we shouldn’t be surprised.

So BenjiBall confirmed.

Siebold has seemingly admitted as much anyway.

Every interview he talks about weapons. Never about defence.

I'll reserve my judgement on whether or not we kept the right coach.

Still not completely sold that Seibold was as better choice than Flanagan.....

How many weeks for Jack?

1713682846802.jpeg

Did you know??

Have the teams above us had byes?

How many weeks for Jack?

View attachment 26745
Unless he can prove to the NRL he was just joking around (and confirmed by all present, including Mahoney), it’s hard to see anything but a severe suspension. I’m sure that’s not a look the NRL wants. Even if it was a joke, I could still see the NRL coming down on him because of the poor optics.

Last edited:
I’d be farrrkkked if I know with any confidence what a farrrkkking disruptor is. It is the worse rule ever, and they need to pi$$ it off.

How come Cotter, Nanai and Holmes play like future immortals in Origin but play like chumps today?

“Disruptor” is code for… “I’m the head of very important football stuff, and I’m really really smart and important.”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8